Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION

Go down 
+30
PARADOX intent
Shayde
The Slender Man
Nedark
Senny
Hellebore
looby
future
LuciaInFurs
cowboyghostie
LisaEvermore
Zander
MadameMiz
The Doctor
Alice
Sachael
The Master
Bard
Slynesh
RocktheworldXD
Glomple
TearsOfTheAmazon
QhaoticZombie
According
Disappeared Sock
Pomum
TripleDPie
quofomo
AwesumSaurusRex
Mr. Jeebles
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  Empty
PostSubject: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
AwesumSaurusRex
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:55 pm

well this answers so many questions, amirite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 pm

I KNEW ALEX WAS IN THE CAR! I KNEW IT!

Also Masky's leg was totally broken. Wewt.
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

As I said in the Entry 35 Discussion:

SDJHSLHKFDAHJHKDJGLKDJSGJH.

I think I'm going to go stab my brain with a pencil now....
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Alex obviously knows something that we don't. His actions have changed so drastically from what we had seen in the beginning of season one, it makes me wonder what is to come of him. I also wonder about the
your so easy to find line. I felt there was little to no clue of his location.... this entry just makes me question Alex
Back to top Go down
Pomum
Untainted
Pomum

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 pm

[confirmation about leg being broken]
Well, about damn time.
Wait, they broke his leg and just like, left him there? Really? Why didn't they just like, slap his shit some more and make sure he doesn't find them again? Since they apparently failed at that this time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Alex has gotten more hardcore. He's still just as paranoid, but also kind of badass in a slightly "I have somewhat douchey tendencies" sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Disappeared Sock
Untainted
Disappeared Sock

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm

...It's weird, but I'm most satisfied by the fact that Jay had a rather pissed reaction to the previous entry's leg-smashing. Jay is getting the whole 'Learn to Emote' thing down rather nicely so far... *Shot'd*

And I am very suspicious of Alex right now. Just saying. :I

I'm sorta doubting this took place towards the very end of the 7 month break, though... I would guess closer to 5/8ths of the way through, to be honest.
If just because Jay forgetting everything overnight sounds a bit weird, even for Jay.

Unless we get a load of entries detailing some earlier stuff, I don't think we're close to the end just yet...

Personally, I theorize that we see Jessica at some point before Jay's done with the tapes.
Back to top Go down
http://Missingsock.deviantart.com
According
Untainted
According

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Well...more of that delicious car.
Have I mentioned that I love it when they film in cars?

But hooray for Masky! He isn't dead, not that we thought he was dead, but now it's canon. Just his leg.

And as for the screwing of Masky's leg theories, maybe Jay just wandered around for a few months, and it healed in that time? I could see him doing something strange and illogical like that. 8I
Back to top Go down
http://cinnabox.deviantart.com/
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:33 pm

*tears herself away from Sasha's blog long enough to check YouTube*

FUCK YEAH, TIMASKY AIN'T DEAD. Which is awesome, 'cause I wouldda been sad if he was.

And I agree with that this probably isn't close to the end of the seven months.
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
TearsOfTheAmazon
Untainted
TearsOfTheAmazon

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 pm

if timasky is indeed the person who came after J, then why does he still wear the mask, or even frighten j for that matter. wouldnt he just be like f**k off asshat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Because thats his persona. If you are under the impression that Masky is being controlled by The Operator, which I am, then that's enough for me. It's just something that needs to be done or else Masky would just be Tim and thats just not scary.
Back to top Go down
Glomple
Untainted
Glomple

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Well, either it's somewhat close to the 7 months (i.e. 2-3 months before), or Tim's leg didn't heal properly. If his leg didn't heal properly, that means he probably didn't go to a hospital/doctor. Just saying, don't know if that means anything.
Back to top Go down
RocktheworldXD
Untainted
RocktheworldXD

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 pm

I'm quite happy Timasky isn't dead. Alex needs to go Jack Bauer/Batman on his ass and get some answers. Other than that, I think we will probably see Jessica on the tapes.
Back to top Go down
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 pm

At least a few questions were answer which is awesome and at least now we know that FOR A FACT Tim isn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Also what is this car a few people have spoken of?

I feel like I'm missing something.....
Back to top Go down
Bard
Anxious
Bard

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 pm

The only thing you're missing, Slynesh, is that it's a sexy car. I think.

In any case, fuck yeah character development. I mean, it's about time they got personalities. And I love the feeling that I'm getting answers, even if the answers I'm getting raise questions. Still, stuff is getting tied together.

I'm slightly disappoint that there hasn't been Slendiness lately, but meh. I guess we can't have everything, but I still miss him. I mean, he's shown up, like, once this series. :/

And pfff, Alex expects Jay to lay low? I-post-everything-strange-that-happens-to-me-including-tapes-my-friend-wanted-burned-on-youtube Jay?

Last edited by Bard on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : augh, grammar.)
Back to top Go down
The Master
Untainted
The Master

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:53 pm

GRAGH! MORE!
Back to top Go down
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 am

Quote :
In any case, fuck yeah character development. I mean, it's about time
they got personalities. And I love the feeling that I'm getting answers,
even if the answers I'm getting raise questions. Still, stuff is
getting tied together.
Yes this a THOUSAND TIME THIS.

I'm so glad that Jay isn't just a guy with a camera checking out weird shit and Alex is back to the present and being a total bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am

From what I heard, it didn't sound like Alex sent him the tape, only that he knew about it. I dunno. It's hard to tell if/when J is a reliable narrator, and that's part of the fun I suppose.

Anyway, I still don't view Alex as suspiciously as a lot of other fans do right now. Put yourself in his position: he's had scary shit happen to him, he got away from it for a while, got a girl and put his life back together. Then his dumbass friend starts posting it on youtube, the Operator reappears and possibly kills/scares away his girlfriend, and Tim's lurking around and stabbing him.

I'd be feeling the same way in that situation. Like he said, he could have done worse - and from the looks of things, he probably should have.

Or, Alex really is hiding something terrible and Tim is actually some misunderstood hero... but I just don't care much for that theory. I like Tim better as a villainous douchebag and Alex as a somewhat moody and pretentious but overall decent guy who got caught up in some Weird Shit and wants to end it.
Back to top Go down
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 am

The only thing that makes me think Alex is holding something back from Jay is the fact that he doesn't stay with Jay.

Why doesn't he I mean it could be as simple as them being together makes them both that much easier to find.

Or maybe he thinks Jay is going about it the wrong way by posting the entries and is making himself easier to find and doesn't want to be a part of it.

Regardless it makes it seem as though Alex wants to be a renegade and do shit his own way.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Anxious
Alice

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 am

Is it just me or is Alex Motherfucking Kralie a goddamn pimp?

Drives a sweet-ass car, has this kinky biddy of girlfriend ("when did we get a camera? I thought you said we didn't have a camera?" So I hear you like cameras, eh, Amy? Whyever could that be?) and shows up to break some guy's leg and then make you feel like a dumbfuck for Youtubing everything. Goddamn, look at this GQMF. Tell me you wouldn't want that shit posting creepyass responses to your videos.

Probably just pissy because Jay suggested Tim was totheark...

Er, I'll stop now.

But anyhow, as glad as I am that we got another entry and some answers, distortion was loud as all hell and too messed up to tell if there was a wild Operator nearby. Also, seeing how pissed Jay was, it's still hard to tell whether or not they left Tim at the house or if he's bleeding out on Jay's backseat. Unless Entry #37 is Jay dropping Tim off at a hospital after skirting some uncomfortable questions:

Doctor: And how did Tim sustain these injuries?
Jay: Well, he--um.
Doctor: (eyebrow raise)
Operator: (waving in the background with surgical scrubs over suit)
Tim: ...fell...down...stairs...
Jay: He fell down some stairs.
Doctor: ...at the Flintstone's house? There are pebbles in the wound. Lots of them.
Operator: (low chuckle)
Jay: ...I have to go now. Er, get well soon, Tim. Well, not too soon.
Tim: ...fuck..,you...

Last edited by Alice on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:10 am

That was a very weird checkup, I tell you. However, I SAW THROUGH THERE LIES! It took me a while, BUT I DID!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:23 am

oh jay, you used sarcasm =D i think i love you for this

suspicious alex is still suspicious. i'm not saying he's completely guilty in my mind yet, but he keeps adding strikes

Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 am

the Cat wrote:
Also Masky's leg was totally broken. Wewt.
This.

Whoever didn't think that Masky in Entry 33 was Tim(for the rock smash
or other reasons) just got proven wrong, and it's not that hard to use
some common sense when it comes to this. What have many of us said
before?

THE SIDEBURNS. DO NOT. LIE. To put it even simpler: Sideburns =/= Cake.
One is always the truth. The other is a lie. Simple. Yes, I know I'm
being a little rude, but even with theorizing about this story, some
things are just prominent and shouldn't have to be questioned about this
shit. I saw the whole Tim = Masky thing for what it was before they revealed it. The rock smash thing: Tim/Masky appeared in Entry #33. Which was after Entry #35. And again. Sideburns do not lie. Nor does the limp.

Second thing would be that in Entry #35, as Alex was hurling the rock down, that crazy-loud distortion as the camera turned away seemed to be Tim screaming a sheer horrifying scream of pain that sends shivers down your spine. Thus, if his head had been smashed in, he couldn't have screamed. So deductive reasoning leads me to his leg getting rock smashed, but still alive. And thank you HorrorJuku for that correct theory. *Stupid rant over*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION    ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION  Empty

Back to top Go down

ENTRY #36 DISCUSSION
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next