Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

"Core Theory"

Go down 
+11
Stormecho
Omega
altiumvidetur
ParaBellum
Glomple
Thage the Minithulu
Maduin
Zander
taylortexas
DaLadybugMan
zero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Thage the Minithulu
Observer
Thage the Minithulu

Current Win Points : 84

"Core Theory" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Core Theory"   "Core Theory" - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:26 am

ParaBellum wrote:
altiumvidetur wrote:
but if the bloggers keep attaining victories with so few losses, there's just no threat anymore.

I was thinking the same thing; although I like seeing the bloggers occasionally win one over Slendy, it's become too excessive. The blogs have become more like thrillers rather than horror stories. It's also annoying that no one seems afraid of the Slender Man anymore; the only exception, it seems, is Jean (which, unless I am mistaken, is your character, altiumvidetur) and Ali B. from Time out of Mind.
Thage is plenty scared of Slendy, it's why she hasn't broken the deal yet--what doesn't scare her anymore are the narmy, large ham villain proxies, something she has no problem making known.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

"Core Theory" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Core Theory"   "Core Theory" - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 am

I posed an interesting idea in another thread, that if we took this concept, and gave it another theme, it'd be an interesting action/covert game series.
Back to top Go down

"Core Theory"
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5