Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
+51
Rats808
EvilRhino229
Huaimoitu
Erratic
TailsFoxy
PARADOX intent
FacelessNightmare
Death
UniqueStar
Geisterdamen
ChaosGamma
Nimbus
Dazed
GameGal119
Konaa
Broeckchen
FreedomCaged
Verdett
Tiro1000
littleWhiteRABBIT
DaLadybugMan
quofomo
Toxiandra
MadameMiz
Omega
Squidmama
shusshoku
DFW
Pryex
Somebody
Sam4books
Wintermarch
Valeius
Eric
KillstheBeat
Shayde
Coonae
Aciidwire
QhaoticZombie
Lotus
XuchilVith
Vivi
SliceandDice
Dr Shlub
Zander
ThirdChickenFromTheLeft
zero
AlanAuch
Mr. Jeebles
nelsonizzy
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Coonae
Untainted
Coonae

Current Win Points : 0

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 pm

nelsonizzy wrote:
I spent 15 minutes staring at that frog.

Its so hypnotic.
That frog was ABSOLUTELY amazing. I think I'm gonna be required to stare at it for 15 minutes a day for the next couple of months.
Back to top Go down
http://starrymidnightsky.deviantart.com/
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Have you guys seen the theory goin' around tumblr?
Y'know, about how the kids' and trolls' chumhandles are the missing code in Bilious Slick's DNA?

Quote :
The letters overlap. The string is carcinoGeneticist, ghostlyTrickster, tentacleTherapist, turntechGodhead, gardenGnostic, grimAuxiliatrix, apocalypseArisen, adiosToreador, twinArmaggedons, arsenicCatnip, caligulasAquarium, arachnidsGrip, gallowsCalibrator, centaursTesticle, terminallyCapricious and cuttlefishCuller.

Remember, John was originally ghostlyTrickster, but he changed his chumhandle to ectoBiologist after being trolled by Karkat.

John is the irregularity.

John is the cancer.
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

QhaoticZombie wrote:
Have you guys seen the theory goin' around tumblr?
Y'know, about how the kids' and trolls' chumhandles are the missing code in Bilious Slick's DNA?

Quote :
The letters overlap. The string is carcinoGeneticist, ghostlyTrickster, tentacleTherapist, turntechGodhead, gardenGnostic, grimAuxiliatrix, apocalypseArisen, adiosToreador, twinArmaggedons, arsenicCatnip, caligulasAquarium, arachnidsGrip, gallowsCalibrator, centaursTesticle, terminallyCapricious and cuttlefishCuller.

Remember, John was originally ghostlyTrickster, but he changed his chumhandle to ectoBiologist after being trolled by Karkat.

John is the irregularity.

John is the cancer.

My mind. You just fucking blew it.

I always wondered about the Chumhandles/Trolltags, because they're all sort of the same letters. But i never put it with the DNA thing.

Also, i'm pretty sure CGA & T are the letters they use for DNA coding. And they stand for acids or something. Could be wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Fuck, I saw the thing about his name change being the cancer, but not the names causing the letter overlap DNA sequence thingy. I fucking love when people find big shit like this. It would have never occurred to me. At the same time this means that the trolls are alive. No dead Vriska Very Happy But does that mean all her talks with John are null and void if this is a doomed timeline? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm

YAY MY TAVROS MIGHT NOT BE DEAD! Very Happy Fuck Vriska. >:[

I guess so... I guess it means nothing that's happened since the name change matters? >_>
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh god, this is like akin to the Reach retcon if we're right, just on a much larger scale.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Well, Karkat DID mention that he thought he was in a doomed timeline, what with Gamzee going batshit and all, so i think it's a high probability. AND he said he'd been moving backwards in John's timeline to figure out just what went wrong. Well, there it is. The name change.

O_______O EVERYTHING SUDDENLY MAKES SENSE.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:26 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
Also, i'm pretty sure CGA & T are the letters they use for DNA coding.

You're absolutely right - those are the four nitrogen bases in DNA. A pairs up with T and C pairs up with G to form the double helix, if I recall correctly. /isn't a biology person

But if there were any deviation, it would fuck up the rest of the chain and cause a mutation. So if the name change is the mutation, the crazy timeline is the DNA, and I'm dumbstruck.

I love this series more than I can verbalize right now.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm

i really dont think john is the reason there's a mutation, just due to his namechange
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Why not? There's some pretty good evidence in favor of it.

EDIT: Not trying to argue, just genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Untainted

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Don't entirely believe the "And then John was Cancer" theory, but if it does go done that way, you know who's at fault?

Spoiler:

Though, if the names do signify the frog's code, it doesn't mean John is the cancer. The TUMOR is the cancer, and John could be the mutation to counter it.
Back to top Go down
Lotus
Anxious
Lotus

Current Win Points : 36

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 pm

AND HUSSIE'S UPDATE FUCKS UP THESE THEORIES. I think.

Spoiler:

Edit: Yep, I was right.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thelotuspwns.deviantart.com/
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Aw. WELL THE NAME CHANGE IS STILL IMPORTANT. Somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 am

Homestuck is long! How're you people able to read it? it's taking me forever.
Back to top Go down
Lotus
Anxious
Lotus

Current Win Points : 36

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 am

You just aren't dedicated enough. I read all the way to the current page in like 3 days when I started reading it.

Sad part is I'm being serious 8,C

Ok, to be serious, we all have our different reading paces, don't try to force yourself through the story because you may miss important stuff.

Last edited by Lotus on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thelotuspwns.deviantart.com/
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

SlenderManFan wrote:
Homestuck is long! How're you people able to read it? it's taking me forever.

I totally said this exact same thing when i started. You get hooked, believe me. And it's totally worth it. You just gotta stick with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 am

Yeah, i am not trying to offend anybody but i had trouble reading it. I just didn't find it to be worth it (And again i am really not trying to offend anybody) but that is just me, i was never a fan of reading long things. But i did try to force myself to read all of it and i really really do apologize if i had offended anybody by stating this. It was funny though, but not really my type of story i guess.
Back to top Go down
nelsonizzy
Observer
nelsonizzy

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 am

It is okay my child,

god forgives you.

(seriously though, i dont think you offended anyone at all. different strokes for different folks.)

As for that update, I noticed one of the panels was Gamzee contacting Dave on pesterchum/trollian.

I really hope that we will finally get to see the fantastic rap battle Dave had mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://myfacewhen.com/images/373.gif
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 am

well as for how we managed to read it, some of us got into HS before it got wordy, which wasn't a bad thing at all, so we just savored every update it made as opposed to archive binging
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 am

Okay, so I had this idea. And I was bored. And here are the results...
(SPOILERS FOR ACT 4. IF YOU AREN'T THAT FAR THAN BE WARNED)

(Also, I'm nearly caught up. I'm at the start of Act 5-Part 2. And I can't seem to stop drawing The Midnight Crew. Hard to believe a week ago, I barely knew what Homestuck was.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 pm

In the Gamzee picture Dave had the Kamina glasses which means that this chat takes place a while before everything happened for Dave.

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 Tumblr_lpdyk3qfHP1qhxf11o2_500
I think it's going to be this.
Back to top Go down
nelsonizzy
Observer
nelsonizzy

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Do you guys listen to the Homestuck albums?

If so this might interest you,

http://homestuckgaiden.bandcamp.com/

The people down at the MSPAforums decided

to make a fan album titled 'Land of Fans and Music'.

There are quite a lot of good songs in here, even one

with vocals from The Black Queen and Jack Noir.

(EDIT: Oh, and Jeebles, I brought that up a couple posts above yours.)

(EDIT X2: There is also a new Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.) http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/?cid=035.jpg
Back to top Go down
nelsonizzy
Observer
nelsonizzy

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 am

I just noticed that in the panel showing Gamzee talking to Dave,

Tavro's blood is smeared over Gamzee's lips.
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 am

Shayde wrote:
I can't seem to stop drawing The Midnight Crew

I approve.

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 Thispleasesme
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:06 am

nelsonizzy wrote:
I just noticed that in the panel showing Gamzee talking to Dave,

Tavro's blood is smeared over Gamzee's lips.

wELL UHH, hE DID TELL ME HE WANTED TO, uHHH, hAVE SOME, uHHH SLOPPY MAKE-OUT SESSIONS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next