Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Seven Trials of HABIT

Go down 
+35
shadowfire976
ChaosGamma
Various Identities
Enjolras
quofomo
Malus
AlanAuch
SickSlickMan
Roninator
Konaa
Blue Eyes
Allan Assiduity
Verdett
CuteWithoutThe
Bard
PARADOX intent
cowboyghostie
TripleDPie
bilo
Hither-Thither
Mr. Jeebles
Harlan Phoenix
Pryex
Glomple
TNC
Get-In-Pants
BlackWolf
Satyrcynic
Voidmaster
taylortexas
Erantiel
Cyber
Vivi
LisaEvermore
Zander
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 pm

I really doubt you'll be on this forum for long if you keep flaming people and challenging them to fights.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Guys, sorry to act like a wannabe mod, but you should probably take this conversation to flame wars. A better idea would be not to start a fight at all.

Let's try and stay on topic, alright?

Damn, HABIT's done a good job of tearing us apart. That bastard!
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Right, well, back to topic then, the hybrids have to rethink how they run the series, because the twat in question who refused to release the contents of the box has done a fine job of almost single-handedly derailing the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 pm

If you watched the videos I put up then you'd know that he hasn't. He never had Box 6 in the first place he just lied about it. Jeff let him go along with his business because he could. You seem to think the Hybrids are stupid and haven't planned this out. They know what they're doing, and they're doing a mighty fine job if it.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Roninator wrote:
Right, well, back to topic then, the hybrids have to rethink how they run the series, because the twat in question who refused to release the contents of the box has done a fine job of almost single-handedly derailing the whole thing.

Okay I'm just going to come out and say this:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST QUIT BITCHING AND JUST MAKE A FLAMEWARS THREAD ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE EMH, HMM?!

[/RAGE]
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Or so he claimed. As for videos, gee, I remember what it was like to actually watch videos for this series.
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:45 pm

You know, this thread is here to discuss what was in the videos, not the lack of videos.

Be happy there's any EMH at all. With all those guys put into this series, it would be hard not to get overwhelmed. I'd give them a hand for taking it this far.

[/opinion]
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Well, Ron, you know what you can do?

You can quit bitching about the lack of videos and go watch another series. Or, better yet, make your own Slender vlog! And when you're at a point in the story when you can't pop out videos every week, we'll all rant about how you haven't made a video in ages.

Sound good? Good.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 pm

I haven't been watching hybrid. What's there to watch?
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Oh, well, gee. Tribe Twelve just started up again, Marble Hornets has been steadily updating, and if memory serves, MLAndersen has been doing pretty well for itself.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm

I was talking about hybrid videos. He said stop watching hybrid. I have. They have nothing new anyway.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm

They totally have an obligation to meet your personal standards, yep.

They have lives, you know. Stuff comes up. They'll update when they can.
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 pm

No one ever said to stop watching HYBRID. Malus said quit bitching, and, well... I suppose I agree. If you're here to discuss the content of the series, fine, welcome, but if you're here to bitch about the lack of videos... seriously man, get a life. ._.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 pm

No, I told was I can go watch a different series, which is the same thing.

Looking at the date of their last video, over 2 months is not updating when they can, especially since they can apparently afford to work regularly on the series in text form.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 pm

It's no use, Kyle, he's gone past the critical stage.

Hemad.
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Watching a different series and not watching EMH are two different commands. I watch EMH and MH at the same time, and I'm starting TT right now.

There's really no point to your argument. I'd suggest dropping it now.
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Have you tried making a series, friend? It's much easier to write a few Twitter messages and the like then it is to write an episode, schedule it, shoot it, possibly re-shoot it and then do post-production on it.

Seriously, this is basic. You wonder why blogs are so much more prolific then vlogs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:08 pm

What is your obsession with the video format, anyway, Ron? Do you miss the HYBRIDs' attractive faces? Perhaps you have a man-crush on Evan and you just can't get enough?
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 pm

If so, who could blame him.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm not obsessed with the video series format. You will notice I did not suddenly make Drew's Box'o'Stuff a video series, now did I? If you start a story, you don't just go up to a certain point in one format, then just change it.
Imagine if a company made a video game series, but then decided to make one of their sequels a movie, instead. It wouldn't work.If you want to make a blog, make a blog, and finish it as a blog. If you write a book, write a book, and finish it as a book.
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:16 pm

*le huge sigh*

Alright. I'm done. Rant all the live-long day in this thread, Ron. All it's going to do is get people fed up, and then eventually a Moderator will be online. And, well... I suppose it'll all go downhill from there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Roninator wrote:
I'm not obsessed with the video series format. You will notice I did not suddenly make Drew's Box'o'Stuff a video series, now did I? If you start a story, you don't just go up to a certain point in one format, then just change it.
Imagine if a company made a video game series, but then decided to make one of their sequels a movie, instead. It wouldn't work.If you want to make a blog, make a blog, and finish it as a blog. If you write a book, write a book, and finish it as a book.

This is by far one of the most ignorant messages I've read on this forum with legible type. In no way has there ever been anything that states that you must finish your own creation to fit Ron's needs. Do you know what contemporary is? It's our current stage in literary format. Do you know what you use to describe it? NOTHING. Because anything goes. It's anything and everything all at once. We moved past all the other bigitory stages were only one sort of topic would work, and you seem to be set on moving it back to fit your ways.

Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 Tumblr_ljrzgd3uwy1qhnavvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Roninator wrote:
Imagine if a company made a video game series, but then decided to make one of their sequels a movie, instead. It wouldn't work.
Square-Enix begs to differ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Roninator wrote:

This is by far one of the most ignorant messages I've read on this forum with legible type. In no way has there ever been anything that states that you must finish your own creation to fit Ron's needs. Do you know what contemporary is? It's our current stage in literary format. Do you know what you use to describe it? NOTHING. Because anything goes. It's anything and everything all at once. We moved past all the other bigitory stages were only one sort of topic would work, and you seem to be set on moving it back to fit your ways.

Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 Tumblr_ljrzgd3uwy1qhnavvo1_500
F*ck yes. Isn't that a huge part of the Mythos?
Unconventional storytelling?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Exactly! what he's doing is pretty much saying the E.E. Cummings sucks because his poetry is unconventional. That's a retarded reason to hate something, it's an opinion, and he can have it, but you still haven't looked at the whole picture. If you analyze E.E. Cummings work you find a whole new meaning throughout his broken diction. I'm not saying EMH has a meaning hidden inside of it, but it's done different, and personally I think that's fucking great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Trials of HABIT
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next