Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivi
Blackout

Current Win Points : 487

PostSubject: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 pm

I didn't even know she was gone. Or am I getting her confused with some other Jess-something named girl character in EMH?
I only got a minute in, but honestly, I haven't even got it in my to watch the rest of the video.
You guys discuss this so i can wake up tomorrow and know what to think when I'm less sleepy and have more sense about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
TripleDPie
Observer

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:04 am

O SHI- ITS SLENDY!

So vivi, i think that this jesse is the girl from "in which i assume the role of a 13 year old girl" or whatever that one was.

Nice to see EMH "back on track" although.... time travel? Not sure how i feel about what happened, since alot of it was kinda hard to understand, but the slenderman part... i expected it..... i was sure of it..... but why did it bother me so much.... WHY!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrathling
Untainted

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:18 am

EMH isn't one of my favorites out there but It was interesting none-the-less. I'm not sure what was up with the ending.. was it a glimpse of when the stuff was first put in the storage or what? also, it was nice to see slendy again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Wrathling.Deviantart.com
Slynesh
Anxious

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 am

Jessie is Evan's Ex the one who's Grandmother died and had to go out of town for the funeral hence the title.

This entry is far from straight forward but it has time travel so i can forgive that,and just simply state that they're deviating even farther from the realm where shit makes even minute bits a sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bard
Anxious

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:55 am

Jessie is Evan's ex, and the one related to Corenthal; Jessa was Jeff's disappeared girlfriend. Different people, but I'm pretty sure they're using IRL names, so it's unintentional confusion, at least.

This. I love this update so much, because it seems like it won't make sense but then it does. And it makes so many other things make sense. And then the end...Just...<3
Well done, boys, well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sachael
Watched

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am

"What the FUCK was that"

Well said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
looby
Observer

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:27 am

I nearly soiled myself. That was fucking mental.

Awesome update. And just this weekend I said I wanted a new EMH vid. I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam4books
Observer

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 am

Forget the fact that Jessie appeared in this, I want to know who that guy was D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Mellori
Untainted

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 am

I've been struggling to keep up with everything involved with EMH, and this video single-handedly reignited my interest in the series. I think maybe I'm a whore for any vlog that has Slendy all up in people's faces and/or messing with space/time, which was basically this entire video. Like they reached into my mind and pulled out an update tailor made for me.

And on the note of that dude I reckon it has to be Corenthal, seeing as he was putting that stuff in the locker.

Last edited by Mellori on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wild Mass Guessing.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acqusitionsandadministration.blogspot.com
Alder
Observer

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 am

FINALLY! Slender Man shows back up. Scary manifestation too. EMH is finally learning how to creep people out.

My theory; that was some kind of time travel thing. That's my go-to explaination for when they suddenly skip time or location. They were viewing some kind of image of the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
TripleDPie
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:01 am

So, what was the "whoa thats not a radio thing" i cant get a good look and they never seem to say what it is. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Perhaps it is this?
Spoiler:

Last edited by TripleDPie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlanAuch
Observer

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am

TripleDPie wrote:
So, what was the "whoa thats not a radio thing" i cant get a good look and they never seem to say what it is. Anyone have any idea?
I'm as lost as you. At first I thought it was a dictaphone, but it seemed to have wires coming off it. I expect the next video will see them digging through their haul and hopefully explain better what we're looking at there though I doubt there can ever be explanation enough for Dr C's mullet

Also, time travel in a storage unit. Someone's been watching Primer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Now that I've gotten a good 10 hours of sleep in me, I can only say that VIVI LIKES.
VIVI LIKES VERY MUCH.
If this really was time travel, and that was Corenthal, then I am so enthused. They're really adding to parts of the mythos with time travel, and they're doing it beautifully. I (almost) entirely approve.

The only bit I have to pick a bone with is, If the storage unit was opened and they must have assumed he was some facility manager for a second, why didn't they jump right out of that unit when he walked to the back? I'm no claustrophobic, but a brush with being trapped in a storage unit would make me want to LEAP out. That would've almost been even more entertaining, actually. Them getting caught in the 70's. Everyman hybrid circa 1976. But there wasn't a youtube back then, so I can see why they don't want to actually go that route. So this entire paragraph was a theoretical ramble.

I was honestly sick of the Seven Trials of Habit, (I couldn't get around to the last one in time and I'm out of the game by the way.) but I'm so happy to see they really aren't fucking around with their main plotline. I'm loving this so much.
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Well Vivi, when it opens, you hear something along the lines of "thank god and about time" but i think once they realize it is light out and he has the rocking horse, it kinda shocks them into not leaving
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam4books
Observer

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Mellori wrote:
I've been struggling to keep up with everything involved with EMH, and this video single-handedly reignited my interest in the series. I think maybe I'm a whore for any vlog that has Slendy all up in people's faces and/or messing with space/time, which was basically this entire video. Like they reached into my mind and pulled out an update tailor made for me.

And on the note of that dude I reckon it has to be Corenthal, seeing as he was putting that stuff in the locker.

Ah, the good doctor. That would make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Damn Vivi, I'm sorry your out =[.

Now as for this video, I'll explain it to the best of my abilities somewhat repeating what has already been said. Feel free to tl;dr the aftermath of my fingers pressing the Enter button.

EDIT: This is to clear up any confusion seeing as this series is fucking crazy with information everywhere. I'm including old information that is relevant to these videos and in no way do I mean to sound condescending, because well, reading over this it sounded condescending to me.

Spoiler:

Personal Thoughts.

I fucking knew that door was going to close. As for what happened after fuck no. I really wish YouTube worked for me late at night so I could actually feel scared watching these D: Also, did anyone else think this was Slender Man for a second, I'm pretty sure it was a lamp post now but it looks somewhat like him. Also fuuuck! Letters from the 90's!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
looby
Observer

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Fucking hell Jeebles. You certainly think deeper than I do on these things *shamed*

Mr. Jeebles wrote:

I wouldn't have even thought of that if you hadn't pointed it out D8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm

It's ok Looby. It was just a random thing that popped out at me. I'm not even sure it's Slender Man and I still miss things all the time too.
Back to top Go down
Bard
Anxious

Current Win Points : 48

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Rose was actually seen on camera a couple months back when Jeff disappeared and headed South, in the hidden video .- This is a link, it was kind of fucking hard to tell without this.
How the hell did I miss this? And here I thought I was on top of things...*grumble*

Anyway, guys, there's a new box. Or rather, a huge freaking treasure chest full of all sorts of interesting, plot-relevant crap. There should probably be a thread for this kind of thing, but I'm too lazy/tired to make it right now. Possibly later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 pm

It's alright Bard everyone misses stuff all the time, I just frequently check the Update HUB. For 7 trails and the Boxes/bag/letter I check the EMH Wiki which is fucking epically riddled with information.

Since I can't edit your post Bard, use this for Box 5.
Back to top Go down
Seann
Anxious

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:

I thought pretty much everything they passed was Slendy at first, then I realized that that was too many Slendys, and these were probably just doors and those concrete things that are sort of like permanent traffic cones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisaEvermore
Taken

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:48 am

Mr. Jeebles wrote:

Spoiler:

I believe he says:
Spoiler:

I already posted a longer review on my blog but basically, yeah I think
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm

LisaEvermore wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:

Spoiler:

I believe he says:
Spoiler:

I already posted a longer review on my blog but basically, yeah I think
Spoiler:

Hmm, I made a typo there and I made a typo again as I went to fix it.

As for your Vince of the future theory. Why do you think it's Vince and not Corenthal. I've never seen any information pointing towards a future skip. All of the references come from the past. I can see the man does look somewhat like Vince, the actor may be his father, but I think it is highly unlikely that that man was Future Vince. If it does happen to be Future Vince though, I will gladly put Zander in another skirt.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 pm

It makes no sense for it to be Vincent. They didn't take the rocking horse when they left, so why would Vince, in the future, have possession of/be returning the rocking horse? There's been no references to the future, but SEVERAL references to things that happened in the past, with Corenthal, in the 70's, and a few passing references to the EMH guys's youth.

You must remember that slenderman is the one pulling the strings. He's been setting up this series of strange events from the beginning, almost trying to get the EMH guys to remember or realize something that happened in the past, with Corenthal and all this business.

I mean, not that I'd be OPPOSED to it being Aged!Vince, but the evidence leaves nothing to suggest that. It would be somewhat thematically displaced too. (Unless the next few videos suggest there's something going on about the FUTURE.) At least we can all agree that no matter who that was or which direction they went in time, that video was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ME BEING IN A SKIRT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

Also, I disagree with your theory. Past skips make much more sense, with Corenthal failing the patients under his care and having to store away all the things he had in his office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Today at 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: EverymanHYBRID-
Jump to: