Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.

Go down 
+17
Nego
Omega
Zander
LisaEvermore
Seann
Mr. Jeebles
AlanAuch
Alder
Mellori
Sam4books
looby
Sachael
Bard
Slynesh
Wrathling
TripleDPie
Vivi
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Zander wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK DOES ME BEING IN A SKIRT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

EVERYTHING.

The conclusion of EMH will be Alex filming as Vince, Evan, and Jeff break into your house and force you into a skirt.
And the fandom will rejoice.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Nego
Untainted
Nego

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Reading this thread makes me feel incredibly small. I never knew there was so many things involved in the series. ._.

And here I was thinking that the guy who opened the door was a storage site worker and saw the EMH guys as dead bodies. Now that I have read this thread and thought about the guy's reactions, I understand how horribly wrong I was. Oh dear. Off to the wiki I go...
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:42 pm

... Why even this? I think your brain broke, Omega.

Also, why would they even bother me?! Clearly they're too occupied to do anything...
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 am

Of all 3 boys, Vince is the one to first notice Slender Man and is the only one that shows physical distress, i.e. bleeding from the face. This to me, means he experiences something that the other two do not, a.k.a encountering his future self entering this timestream.

It could not be Cornthal, because the suit is new and of a style that has only been around since about maybe 2001. Trust me, I know fashion. On top of that, Conrthal was an "old doctor" in the 70s when all the old stuff went down. Does that guy look like an "old" doctor? No. That guy is maybe mid to upper 40s. He would've been younger taking the rocking horse to the storage unit then he was when he took care of the kids. Even if I am wrong on that account, it still means that he would've been at a storage unit sometime after 2001, but he was dead before then , wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:57 am

Brilliantly supported argument, Lisa. maybe there are just some timeline oddities that even THEY havent thought out, and maybe they know nothing of fashion, but I now see it's plausible. Only time will tell to be sure, though. This could all just make no sense and we'll all be scratching our heads at the end of all this EMH time travel business, a-la-that-one-time-you-watched-Inception.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:54 pm

LisaEvermore wrote:
Of all 3 boys, Vince is the one to first notice Slender Man and is the only one that shows physical distress, i.e. bleeding from the face. This to me, means he experiences something that the other two do not, a.k.a encountering his future self entering this timestream.

It could not be Cornthal, because the suit is new and of a style that has only been around since about maybe 2001. Trust me, I know fashion. On top of that, Conrthal was an "old doctor" in the 70s when all the old stuff went down. Does that guy look like an "old" doctor? No. That guy is maybe mid to upper 40s. He would've been younger taking the rocking horse to the storage unit then he was when he took care of the kids. Even if I am wrong on that account, it still means that he would've been at a storage unit sometime after 2001, but he was dead before then , wasn't he?

I'm sorry, but I still don't agree. you're basing this on the way the actor looks. Age can be a fickle fuck. It can be devastatling hard to get someones true age from looks. To me that man looked pretty old. As for the clothes, I have no idea what a 70's suit would look like but I do know how google works.
Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 !CEeh3qQ!Wk~$(KGrHqR,!hwE0EiJPle1BNSCZJv7qg~~0_3
Don't quote me on the legitimacy of how vintage this is, but if google did not lie to me than this is a suit that could have been worn in the 70's and I'm almost positive they could have had this in the non pinstriped in the 70's.

I think you're basing this on the fact that the actor who plays who I think is Corenthal looks like Vinnie. I think the actor may just be his father. Also in the video discription the boys themselves are pretty sure that that man was Corenthal.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Maybe the guy has tunnel vision and he didn't see them because he wasn't looking directly at them.

No time fuckery here guys.

:
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 am

I didn't think he looked like Vincent. I never even mentioned how the actor looked other than age. I mean, other then the bread but most beards look the same to a non-beard having person like me.

@LIFE'S BITCH No. Google lied. That is not a 70s style suit. Google gets confused because people are idiots with tagging entries for caching.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 am

Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 Suit959c
This is a more... casual suit, but this is from the 70's. Collars back then were a lot bigger ( or more awesome, if you share my tastes. >.> ) and the style of most dress jackets were boxy - not as fitted and tailored as they are now.

Either way though, I can see how the story can go both ways - but EMH themselves said they figured the man was "the doctor". I'm leaning more towards EMH just failing at fashion knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 pm

^That would make sense. Not many young, male adults know too much fashion.

I just saw potential for a theory and jumped for it. It is how I do, what I do.

ETA: lol post number 345. This entertains me.
Back to top Go down
Maduin
Observer
Maduin

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Did anybody notice that when the guy comes in, the colors are desaturated, just like in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXYC_jX2Wc
Back to top Go down
http://worstjestever.blogspot.com
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Maduin wrote:
Did anybody notice that when the guy comes in, the colors are desaturated, just like in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXYC_jX2Wc
I did actually, but i seriously doubt they were paying homage to splendorman, lmao.
(As awesome as I think that might be)
I figured it was how they intend to portray being in different time periods. Which I rather liked, because if it was downright black and white, it'd be so cliche, but the way that only blues were too visible was interesting, and could be chalked up to slendistortion, while at the same time having an excuse for a different visual look during time travel.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
PabloR
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I think it would make sense to be Dr. James Corenthal personally. Vin seems pretty sure that it is, and I didn't think the man really looked like Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Wait, wait what? Someone's seriously doubting that was the good doctor? Okay, this may be a mythos of unclear answers, but that's the doc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.   Jessie Returns? New EMH vid. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessie Returns? New EMH vid.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2