Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

That's it! I'm doin it...

Go down 
+4
QhaoticZombie
Omega
quofomo
Tristan Valdone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Valdone
Untainted
Tristan Valdone

Current Win Points : 22

That's it! I'm doin it... Empty
PostSubject: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Yes, I, Tristan, am going to actually sit down with a big bowl of soup and several cans of pepsi 1, get comfortable, and watch every last episode of Marble Hornets to date. It should be common knowledge by now that I could only take 18 entries before getting bored out of my mind, and now that I am decently active in a community revolving around the big man himself, I figure it's time to finally do it.

I do not plan to have too much fun. Someone slap me, hard, if I come back actually into it....

Well, here goes nothing..... *braces self*
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Have fun :3
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Don't be a hero!
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm

IGNORE OMEGA, BE A HERO. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:40 pm

But heroes die in the end D:
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Anti-heroes don't. They kick nads and run before the cavalry arrive. I should know, I'm still picking buck shot out of my posterior.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Valdone
Untainted
Tristan Valdone

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Hmmm, having finished entry 19 (including 19.5), I'm officially half way through.

Noooooot sure what it's doin for me yet, other than Masky creepin me out a little bit. I'm sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night sometime this week and check my closet for him...
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:19 pm

I hope you're going to stick through it, Tristan. It's worth it, I swear. It only gets better after 19.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:20 pm

How can you not already obsessively love Marble Hornets ;_;
Back to top Go down
Tristan Valdone
Untainted
Tristan Valdone

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Mwahaha, I'm working slowly through it, Doc. I'm in too deep to stop now O.o

Now if only you'd stop DISTRACTING MEEEE!!! :PPPPP

and, my dearest Looby, I'm not already obsessively in love with Marble Hornets because I first watched it when I had no idea what it was about and knew little about Slendy. I didn't like it, and was very bored.

It's much easier now that I know what the fuck is going on... :3
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:02 pm

I started watching when I thought it was real... Seriously. I was like OHEMGEE this is freaky. Is this real? TIME FOR RESEARCHINGZ and then I found the interweb and realized that it was all a lie. A clever lie but a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's it! I'm doin it...   That's it! I'm doin it... Empty

Back to top Go down

That's it! I'm doin it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: