Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

General 4th of April speculation

Go down 
+7
Slynesh
PARADOX intent
Alder
Wrathling
guitargler
Mr. Jeebles
looby
11 posters
AuthorMessage

General 4th of April speculation Empty
PostSubject: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm

The 4th of April is now less than a week away, and as we all know we last had some MH stuff pertaining to Alex's birthday. Would anyone try and do a pre-emptive summary of what maybe in store for us when the birthday day comes to us?

My opinion is that Alex will be killed off, thus his birthday becomes his death day as well. If this is the case I can see an end in view for the MH plot. My reasoning for this is that at least one known masky has been unveiled. This to me just points to one direction, all the loose ends are being tied up into a neat little bunch.

Anyone else want to chip in?
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:08 pm

pantohorse wrote:
My opinion is that Alex will be killed off, thus his birthday becomes his death day as well.

I think this too. But I don't want that to happen XD mainly because I think it'd be too obvious D=

I like MH best when they pull the rug from underneath you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Totally agree with ypu on that point, Looby...In fact both points
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Your avatar. I like it. :trollface:

As for April 4th, I think we will get some serious Slender Man video, or something will be revealed about Alex, but I don't think he will die.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Jeebs, glad you like the avatar, someone gave me the inspiration...God knows who.

But it does feel like something big and important is coming our way. What little I have left of my grey matter is ticking over time.
Back to top Go down
guitargler
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 pm

I think, just to fuck with us, there won't be anything. And then maybe like a week later, Jay will post video of him finally getting that phone call from Alex, and maybe we hear a scream at the end of the call and we're like "WOAH WAS THAT ALEX SCREAMING? NAH SOUNDED TOO GIRLY. BUT WHO? OH SHI-"
Then we get a TTA video with garbled sound, and when the sound is ripped from the video, saved as .mp3, then changed from .mp3 to .mp4 or something (not converted, just renamed) it forms video of something epic.

This was all made up as I typed it, but really, I agree that it'll be epic and surprising. I want to shit myself, and if I don't, I will be disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Wrathling
Untainted
Wrathling

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:46 am

I hope there is something awesome going on. Maybe not alex dieing off. But something almost as shocking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wrathling.Deviantart.com
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 am

They'll have something for us. MAYBE...well, isn't it about time they started answering some questions as to the identity of TTA?
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 am

Alloflifedecays wrote:
They'll have something for us. MAYBE...well, isn't it about time they started answering some questions as to the identity of TTA?

I could be wrong here, and I will be corrected if I am, but I heard in an interview they did that TTA was just going to be a mystery leaving clues for us to solve. Hopefully they might change their minds about this and tie up that loose thread. The MH guys have the ball in their hands and should run with it until they get to a satisfying finishing point.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 am

Either way, the answer better be fucking worth it. Nothing like an anticlimax to something you genuinely were excited about.
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 am

I second that. They over egged the pudding to just let it slip away...And yes, I hope they are reading this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh god I know! If it's something that wasn't worth waiting for I'm gonna be sooooo pissed off.

But it's Marble Hornets. Even if it's shit my judgement will be too clouded by my fangirliness.
Back to top Go down
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm

I sort of like the idea of Alex dying. It'd be a good climax, but it'd be obvious. Although, the way he gets offed would have to be pretty awesome. 8D

I would like to see Tim make another comeback, or maybe Jay getting into some deep shit.

Meh. MH takes too long to poooossssstttt! [/whining]

EDIT:

Spoiler:

.........I like yogurt that tastes like lemon pudding.
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:32 am

Alex calls Jay and gives him directions to a meet up point.

Jay gets there and can't find Alex anywhere tries calling the number he received the call from....the line is dead.

He searches all over what appears to be a park with trails that web all over an increasingly large wooded area....Suddenly his phone rings he looks to see who it is and it's a number he doesn't know, he decides to answer it anyways as with all the shit happening recently it can't get any worse no matter who is on the line calling.

He is met with an ominous heavy breathing and then he hears a string of words that send a chill up his spine.

"Jay, it's me, they got me,I don't know where I am or what they want but whatever you do DON'T stop hunting find the answers! I left everything for you where I wa-....." The phone dies Jay frantically and pointlessly screams Alex's name in the receiver multiple times before running back to his car not even knowing where to begin his new found search.

That's what I'd want to happen make Alex all "I won't say anything mother fuckers bad ass and shit".......

I feel thirteen now..
Back to top Go down
Alice
Anxious
Alice

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:37 am

I'm not sure what's going to happen but I don't place a lot of hope on getting an entry today. It seems more likely that (as with last year) something will "happen" today, something we won't see until later. Maybe another mysterious text to build up to it.

That being said, I dearly hope I'm wrong but I just don't get the feeling we'll be seeing anything today, is all.

Also, Happy Birthday, Alex Kralie and Hayden. Guess this makes him an Aries. Damn Fire signs, it would never work.
Back to top Go down
http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 am

i'm with alice on this one. jay normally doesn't, if ever, upload things that supposedly happened the same day. not saying nothing will happen today, but we probably won't see it

... of course, i'll be religiously checking my twitter feed, since i'm really hoping i'm wrong XD

oh, THEORY: troy will announce the details on how to obtain the MH season 1 dvd today on his ooc blog -w-
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Fingers crossed though for a TTA >,.> I can hope at least can't I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:47 pm

If anything gets posted today then my American cousins are going to see it first. Bish Bash Bosh...I expect something today or I'll egg their houses in a childish Halloween style that they never seen before. Oh yes indeedy. Be prepared for the flying Halloween eggs of doom....Well, maybe a scrambled quayles egg over salmon on toast. I'm a posh sort of practical joker, don't you know?
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:55 pm

I really wanted another MH/TTA vid this week but they're releasing the DVD so they probably don't even have time.

SELFISH.

TTA should just post this, it needs more love and whoring.
Back to top Go down
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Roooofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 pm

pantohorse wrote:
If anything gets posted today then my American cousins are going to see it first. Bish Bash Bosh...I expect something today or I'll egg their houses in a childish Halloween style that they never seen before. Oh yes indeedy. Be prepared for the flying Halloween eggs of doom....Well, maybe a scrambled quayles egg over salmon on toast. I'm a posh sort of practical joker, don't you know?

I'd just like to say that I love your sense of humor.

Also, crossing my fingers as well for a dead Alex. It would make the story much more interesting to know the Operator actually kills eventually.
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Don't mind me.
I just came to wish Alex a Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General 4th of April speculation   General 4th of April speculation Empty

Back to top Go down

General 4th of April speculation
Page 1 of 1