Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Warhammer 40K RP

Go down 
+3
The Doctor
Trygon
Death
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Observer

Current Win Points : 73

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Alright, I discussed this with Moriarty, and the two of us are going to head a Warhammer 40000. Choose a faction, then choose a chapter.

Factions, for simplicity's sake only two will be available,
Space Marines,
Chaos Space Marines

Chapters
SM:
Ultramarines: Large numbers and overwhelming force
Blood Angels: Assault, attacking from behind enemy lines
Dark Angels: Heavy troops
and Black Templars: Badassery Close combat

CSM:
Emperor's Children: Special class: Noise marines
World Eaters: Special class: Berserkers
Thousand Sons: Special Class: Sorcerers
and Death Guard: Special Class: Plauge Marines.

Okay, everyone gets 15 troops, 5 terminator troops, one HQ (Commander), two Dreadnoughts, and one Titan.

You will design your commander, equip him, and control him directly. The other troops are NPCs that will follow your orders. You place your troops and Moriarty or myself will write the battles.
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Ah also, equipment and classes you can choose for leadership:
Imperium
Classes: Chaplain: Close quarters, ability to kill enemies with "Emperor's Fire"
Tactical Dreadnought: Heavily armored, carries larger weapons.
Librarian: Lighter armored but has psychic abilities.
Equipment: power sword, power hammer, plasma pistol, melta gun, teleporter, power fist, jump pack

Chaos Marines
Class: Champion: Champions of the Chaos Gods are imbued with mighty powers relating to their gods.
Champion of Nurgle: Poison and Disease, wields a "Manreaper", a scythe dipped in the poisons of Nurgle's throne. Their bodies act as carriers for terrible plagues.
Champion of Khorne: Crushing close combat with deadly precision, wields the "Axe of Khorne" a blade that never dulls and knows no difference between armor and flesh. They continue fighting until they die from their injuries, never giving up.
Champion of Slaanesh: Sadistic and cruel, wields the "Lash of Torment" a whip that feeds on the pain of its victims. They revel in torture, both causing it and their own.
Champion of Tzeentch: Everchanging and Inscrutable, wields the "Warp Blade" a sword that feeds on the psychic power of its victims and gives it to the wielder. They are Sorcerers in the main, who use the variety of powers Tzeentch has granted them to full effect.
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:12 am

You know, the Ultramarine chapter is the same size as any other codex adherent chapter. 1000 Space Marines. Biggest chapter you got there is the Black Templars, with 5000-7000 Space Marines spread out across most of the Imperium. The Ultramarine's ace card is that they are extremely good tacticians and have a lot of Successor Chapters to their geneseed.

I'd also argue that Dark Angel Speciality differs depending on whether they are from the main Chapter, the Ravenwing or the Deathwing.

Librarians also have the same armour options as other higher ranking Space Marines. Power Armour, Artificer Armour and Terminator Armour.

Anyways, I'd join this if I had not vowed to finish my other RP projects on Astronomican. Love me some Fightmallet 40millions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
Death
Observer

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 am

Trygon, firstly, I would normally get into fight over this but I know you're right on most of it, so here's my explanation:
Lexicanum.
That's where I got the specialties.
Also, when I say Dark Angel I mean the Dark Angel Chapter. Just Like Ultramarines means Ultramarines Chapter and Blood Angels means the Blood Angels Chapter.
I'm also aware about the Librarian, but I was attempting to make it more than an improved version of the normal leader, so that there were pros and cons to each leader choice.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Alright, here we be:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Death
Observer

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 am

Rosdon Ulroon is alright by me. Moriarty?
Back to top Go down
Moriarty
Stalked
Moriarty

Current Win Points : 327

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Ok'ed by me.
Keep 'em coming people.
Back to top Go down
thebrentwoody
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
darkrider13
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Name: Kaiser Lerandt

Faction: Chaos Space Marines

Class: Champion of Tzeentch

Chapter: Death Guard

Equipment: Warp Blade and Bolt Pistol
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Darkrider13, this thread has been inactive for several months. Please read the rules and avoid 'Necroing' in the future. Also please consider posting an introduction in the 'Welcome' forum.

This thread will now be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhammer 40K RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K RP   Warhammer 40K RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: