Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Series: DarkHarvest00

Go down 
+79
PointlessTest
awkwardraptor
Chieftain1
T-M-S
timeobserver2013
goomba771
SeanPony
JosiahMiller
Mr.Johnapillar
Packfong
BravoBismuth
Rats808
Hooligan Spirit
AlphabeticWar
UncleDark
InkBlots
Malus
sirseansy
apokAlypse
andywarski
xyzombie
britaki
ExorcistGamer
Incognitus999
BananaBrains
Nearnote
SkyCetacean
aelur
Estebanmrqz
TailsFoxy
dhatter
Happy Fan
Shayde
Slendercles
ThyService
DFW
level100nidoking
Geisterdamen
ryantherebel
fastswimmer34
Karanoch
River Song
Vohn_exel
Tahrgat
ChaosGamma
Linners
Verdett
Lero
The_Jewels_91x
sethlapod555
punxtr
lethalullaby
Blue Eyes
ShyRonny
XuchilVith
MadameMiz
Mr. Jeebles
MockingJay
DetectiveP
Crusergirl
Squidmama
thatthingyouhate
AlanAuch
HorrorJuku
DaLadybugMan
Harlan Phoenix
SpecialK
QhaoticZombie
Glomple
Hither-Thither
ParaBellum
Trygon
Zander
LisaEvermore
taylortexas
Nedark
Vivi
Voidmaster
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:10 am

deleted

Last edited by Crusergirl on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal reasons)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm

*Puts on shutter shades*

Dreams in Darkness did a cult theme before Dark Harvest. Damien had to sit through an orgy that his parents attended... Oh Cults Sidelook
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
lethalullaby
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Whaa?! Whoa, that is strange... I probably shouldn't feel inclined to check that out, yet I am, haha.
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:43 pm

No one has talked about the chance meeting with Everyman Hybrid crew?

Video is called Noah. Can't post link because I'm new to the forums.

I just think it's a nod, but it's a cool nod.
Back to top Go down
lethalullaby
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:16 am

That was, indeed, pretty cool Wasn't a chance meeting though, per se.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:23 pm

punxtr wrote:
No one has talked about the chance meeting with Everyman Hybrid crew?

Video is called Noah. Can't post link because I'm new to the forums.

I just think it's a nod, but it's a cool nod.

You should post a welcome thread.

On Topic : I saw that video, it seems like everybody is making cameos in everybody else's vlogs.
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:47 pm

I made such a topic. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm kind of concerned that DarkHarvest00 has ended. They really haven't made a video in a while and their last video leaves no doors open for continuation. If this really is the end of it, then I will certainly miss it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
I'm kind of concerned that DarkHarvest00 has ended. They really haven't made a video in a while and their last video leaves no doors open for continuation. If this really is the end of it, then I will certainly miss it.
I think it has been about 4 weeks since they made a video. I think the best vlog series always have the maybe this is the last video feeling. In all honesty I'm really not to found of the vlog series that you can pretty much guess what is going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:50 pm

They were in the EMH video and Slendy was right there messing with their car. It's not over, as much as they want it to be.
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Ha ha, people, it isn't over yet. The best evidence is as Lero said.
Back to top Go down
Verdett
Untainted
Verdett

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah he said he wanted to quit, but since when has that worked for anyone in ANY of the series? Razz I wouldn't be surprised to see something new in the upcoming few weeks.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm

I am really hoping something new comes soon. This series is just fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Linners
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:51 pm

There are two new DarkHarvest videos that haven't been posted here yet, it seems, in case some of you haven't seen it and anyone's interested. I've not finished the second one yet, but it seems like something at least fairly important to the plot is going on.

Log entry 20: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HsUSw982IM
Interview with Heather McComber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PoL6Zyc5A&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Back to top Go down
Verdett
Untainted
Verdett

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Well Ill be damned, I love it when im right Very Happy also...I said this over in UF but I figured id point it out here, was Jesse with Alex and Chris on purpose, they never said or acknowledged each other, just thought it was odd.
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:06 am

Verdett wrote:
Well Ill be damned, I love it when im right Very Happy also...I said this over in UF but I figured id point it out here, was Jesse with Alex and Chris on purpose, they never said or acknowledged each other, just thought it was odd.
You mean the dude who looked over his shoulder at the camera after sitting down? I wasn't sure if that was Jesse or not, though from the moment he sat down I was convinced he was going to be important later on. It does seem to be his car that's seen drawing up in the carpark whilst they're looking for whatever it is they're looking for
Back to top Go down
Verdett
Untainted
Verdett

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:23 am

AlanAuch wrote:
Verdett wrote:
You mean the dude who looked over his shoulder at the camera after sitting down? I wasn't sure if that was Jesse or not, though from the moment he sat down I was convinced he was going to be important later on. It does seem to be his car that's seen drawing up in the carpark whilst they're looking for whatever it is they're looking for

Yeah thats definitely Jesse, I wen't back and watched that part you were talking about, yeah thats his car too, I checked that video where they used his car previously...and so now im confused.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Nobody's mentioned this here yet, so Happy Halloween y'all.

Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 am

Nobody's posted these yet. :trollface:
Back to top Go down
Linners
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:

Nobody's posted these yet. :trollface:

Actually, bro, they have been posted here. :trollface:
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 am

That KindVonDerRitter video was fucking scary! Didn't even notice Slendy until reading the description fron Daniel (How did Kind get a hold of that anyway...?).

Woot, just caught up on the series!

Spoiler:

Really loving this series, it has truly creepy moments, like the one in spoilers, and has a good pacing to it. They give a great twist with the cult aspect, something that I've only seen "The Dead Are Watching" do so far with this.

I don't really see what you guys are talking about with the whole "I see a crossover with EMH coming", just because a series is also in the same state doesn't mean they'll cross over... Unless there's something in the huge EMH Wiki I missed.
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:38 pm

I don't really see what you guys are talking about with the whole "I see a crossover with EMH coming", just because a series is also in the same state doesn't mean they'll cross over... Unless there's something in the huge EMH Wiki I missed.
The Dark Harvest crew have a cameo in EMH's Noah video, which is the source of Alex's (is it Alex? I keep forgetting which is Alex and which is Chris) comment about cars running on magic - he's quoting something Evan says when they pull over to help the DH crew with their broken-down car. I don't see them crossing over though any more than EMH crossed over with Compile Truth or TJA Projects, they just happen to be friends out-of-game
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:02 pm

AlanAuch wrote:
The Dark Harvest crew have a cameo in EMH's Noah video, which is the source of Alex's (is it Alex? I keep forgetting which is Alex and which is Chris) comment about cars running on magic - he's quoting something Evan says when they pull over to help the DH crew with their broken-down car.

Ooooh yeah, I completely forgot about that! I love the short but awesome crossovers these guys are doing. Just a little tiny bit for the fans of all series. I remember the TJAP one, squeaked when Evan showed up in that.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

Two new episodes up!

Log Entry 21
https://youtu.be/oyxx9w0H_qE

Update #5
https://youtu.be/rMrHtF0LJy0
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:51 am

Ok this is nothing to do with the series per se, but does anyone know the name of the song the cultists sing in "my final betrayal?" That song is VERY familiar and I'm almost positive I've heard it in a game or a movie somewhere before. I'm thinking it wasn't in that style, like not done by a group of people, but done maybe on a music box thing or by video game music.

That aside, I REALLY like this series because it's done well and the interactions between the characters are very real. They seem to be good friends and the acting is well done. I enjoy the way they're going with the story and their time warping abilities for Kindvonderitter is pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Series: DarkHarvest00
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next