Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

A messege from shaun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clover
Untainted

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:53 am

new video

http://www.youtube.com/user/MLAndersen0?feature=mhum

Can someone try to decode this whispering?
Little freaky...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisaEvermore
Taken

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:41 am

Ooohhh. Spooky. All I could notice were the happy little birds chirping in the background the entire time. I feel like that may need to go on the list of Things That Kill Slenderfans: Birds chirping/animals NOT freaking out. *le sigh*

I listen to it a couple times but it doesn't really sound like speech but more like just noises. Excited noises, panicked noise. Things like that. Could be wrong, but that's all I hear.

Still, an awesome video. Poor Shaun. I kinda want to bitchslap him but at the same time, I want to give him a pat on the back. He's (so far) the only person in Slenderdom to have encountered Slendy previously and went on to lead a (mostly) normal life. Unlike Michael, he wasn't thrown in a cell and drugged out of his little mind. I guess ignorance is more than just bliss--it is survival.

ooooo.. that was good. I should copyright that shit right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:40 am

So, from what I gather, from Shaun's message is that the best way to fight Slender Man is stop feeding him with your own thoughts...forget him. So nice of Michael to shove all that back into his head, near perfect IRL trolling.

As for the voices, I'll go over it again later as I'm only half awake right now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:58 am

Ok it must be the schools computer or I'm fucking deaf (I do have some ear problems though), but I do not hear any whispering >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 am

It must be the schools computer. It's there, but very hard to make out.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm

I am still clinging to the hope that this is all an elaborate prank by Michael because he's fucking psychotic. Note how the video distortion is only on videos that he's uploaded himself. The one that Shaun and I don't remember his name uploaded is fine. The dialogue is sorta not meshing with that perfectly, but I think that it could be a cross between manipulative editing and Shaun attempting to reason with him on his level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
LisaEvermore
Taken

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

^I've been thinking near the same thing, the only problem is that the video description says "I came home to this." Does he mean he found it recorded on his computer then decided to upload what he found, or did he come home and check into YouTube and find it posted on his channel? Shaun and Eric already got on his account once, Shaun has now posted 3 videos on his channel so it isn't outside the realm of possibility that Shaun posted the video to his channel in which case the distortion would've been on Shaun's part and not Michael... which leads me back around to my original though: It is Shaun and Eric's prank on Michael. What easier pray is there then a mentally unstable, recently released guy for prey? Well there are children but they cry and shit and it ain't worth it most of the time.

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Ok it must be the schools computer or I'm fucking deaf (I do have some ear problems though), but I do not hear any whispering >.<

Hey me too. *brofist* It is literally the last 2 seconds and only in the left speaker, which is my bad ear. I didn't hardly hear it so I switched the headphones around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Mephisto
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm hearing "Listen Shaun, listen right now. I see ya."

Call the Ghost Hunters, they're good at finding words in creaking houses, I'm sure they can do it with actual people whispering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 am

LisaEvermore wrote:
^I've been thinking near the same thing, the only problem is that the video description says "I came home to this." Does he mean he found it recorded on his computer then decided to upload what he found, or did he come home and check into YouTube and find it posted on his channel?

Well, if it's the video description, it's more than likely that Michael wrote that. I think that the video was left on his computer or something and he decided to post it. Because unless Shaun wrote the description, he probably wouldn't have edited it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A messege from shaun   

Back to top Go down

A messege from shaun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: MLAndersen0-
Jump to: