Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

With Lovecraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mephisto
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

With Lovecraft Empty
PostSubject: With Lovecraft   With Lovecraft EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 am

Just a little blog on blogspot that's attempting to understand Slender Man through astral travel.

http://withlovecraft.blogspot.com/

Recently Finnish and German mythology were introduced. I'd like some help figuring out what all the information means and I believe Anomie could too. She's a little . . . out there.

I really feel like an ass bumping this, but "Anomie" and I could really use a touch of feedback. I don't care if you want to comment on the story OR if you want to comment on the writing itself, either is fine. In this thread for the meta stuff, on the blog for the "Anomie" stuff.

(BTW, anon posting is completely enabled, so don't be shy. Just don't comment about meta stuff ON the blog. Send me an e-mail/pm/comment here.)

MOD EDIT: Do not double post, please. -Lisa
Back to top Go down

With Lovecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Lovecraft   With Lovecraft EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm

If I get the time I'll read this. Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down

With Lovecraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: