Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TJAProjects

Go down 
+21
MadameMiz
Malus
Crusergirl
CheckersValentine
Lero
Blue Eyes
runjump360
ChaosGamma
re
RocktheworldXD
Somebody
Vivi
Phenom
thatthingyouhate
Kalias
HorrorJuku
Trygon
LisaEvermore
Mr. Jeebles
Zander
quofomo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Phenom
Untainted

Current Win Points : -3

TJAProjects - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Or since it's out of game, they met up and had a chat and nothing is up. Just Slender friends being friends. If I'm not mistaken you where the one who posted about Jeff's post where he mentioned the Slendergroup of best friends. If you put two and two together it's quite easy to understand what happened.

True, true. Jeff is sometimes a good troller.

Fun Fact: TJA Projects is filmed near where my cousins live. Asked them about it on FB, they don't anything but now they think I'm crazy.

EDIT: Jeff "answears" us.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:24 pm

The ridiculously frequent updates, unique characters for our mythos, an ACTUAL CHILD involved, and lets admit, some TRULY disturbing scenes that rattle around your brain for a while have made me a fan of this.

Sometimes I feel that the girls over-act just a tad, but I like where this is going VERY MUCH. I can't believe I missed this series for half a month.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Phenom wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Or since it's out of game, they met up and had a chat and nothing is up. Just Slender friends being friends. If I'm not mistaken you where the one who posted about Jeff's post where he mentioned the Slendergroup of best friends. If you put two and two together it's quite easy to understand what happened.

True, true. Jeff is sometimes a good troller.

Fun Fact: TJA Projects is filmed near where my cousins live. Asked them about it on FB, they don't anything but now they think I'm crazy.

Wha-? Unless I accidently my eyes, I think you missed a few key words.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Phenom
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Sorry, dont know anything is what I ment.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Herp Derp, I got all caught up on the videos today, did anyone notice what was on that mystery girls hand in Easter Aftermath? And that thing that Amy saw in We Thought He Came Home, that didn't look like the girl or Slender Man. Was it the brother?
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:52 am

Guys check the Twitter. Your going to like what u find.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:56 pm

What Twitter? I'm missing something again aren't I?
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He's talking about this. New Jersey. Who could it possibly be?!
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:15 pm

I'm going to relay this from UF. A few people say that thing in the latest video is the Zalgo creature. If you don't know what it is see here.

Think about it:
Blind Girl without any eyes
Black goob on that picture of the baby with the eyes crossed out

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Zalgo in a Slenderseries what. No. Zalgo is internet based. Not in life. DX
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Zalgo was in Dare 2 Die, but I don't imagine him fitting in well to vlog or as a girl.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:08 am

Via the TJAProject's twitter:

Quote :

29 more days. 29 more days. 29 more days. 29 more days. Everything will be okay in 29 more days. [TJ]

I'm lost again, aren't I?

ETA:

Holyshitrunforyolife!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:33 am

Her inflection, the way she talks, everything about her.
Amy is Evan's long lost sister. It must be so, damnit.
If not, then I ship them shamelessly.
INB4 Somebody shipping them even if they ARE siblings.

Spoiler:

I thought I was about to head to sleep but, lolnvm, silly me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Fucking bat things. I've got to say though, I'm pretty fucking confused. I have the basis of the storyline but that's about it :p
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:36 pm

People from UF think it was the Seed Eater creature (check your wiki).

It sounds like their contact is some old guy but it looks like their moving to Trenton (near EMH, but who knows.)

Back to top Go down
Somebody
Untainted
Somebody

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:27 pm

First post~

I got a couple of screenshots of it:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:28 am

Throat sweet, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:15 am

So, I just started watching this. Not that bad of a concept to start with. Their banter reminds me of two of my friends. Although I must say they get what's coming to them for insulting Slendy's junk. D; BUT DAMN IF THE THEIR THIRD VIDEO DIDN'T MAKE ME SHIT BRICKS A LITTLE. I love the bloodwork done so far in the series, and Amy gone crazy... Damn.

EDIT: Nose-rings. I fucking hate them, and I don't want to imagine what it felt like ripping one out. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

EDIT 2: Oh god, the Gimme 20 Dollars song in the background of the My Baby is Home video... I busted out laughing. And with a kid named Dahlia, you know shit's not gonna be good. *Silent Hill sage-nod* And damn, the Burns video. That made me jump a bit.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:38 pm

^I thought the same thing, but I see SH everywhere... *eye twitch* everywhere! Also! A quote I found on tumblr:

jeffreykoval wrote:
I BREAK IMMERSION FOR A SIMPLE STATEMENT:
ATTENTION, HATERS OF THE TJA SERIES: YOU JELLY?

Sidelook
That's awesome.

Also also, the special effects on this series is beautiful. Honestly, I want to know who it doing this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:52 pm

I'll tell you exactly who it was, Lisa, it was someone who doesn't know how to wash BBQ sauce off their hands, that's who Smile
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:36 pm

LisaEvermore wrote:
^I thought the same thing, but I see SH everywhere... *eye twitch* everywhere! Also! A quote I found on tumblr:

jeffreykoval wrote:
I BREAK IMMERSION FOR A SIMPLE STATEMENT:
ATTENTION, HATERS OF THE TJA SERIES: YOU JELLY?

Sidelook
That's awesome.

Also also, the special effects on this series is beautiful. Honestly, I want to know who it doing this?

Weird, when I looked at the tumblr I couldn't find it. Did he delete it?

But awesome entry. This series has me on my seat.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:39 pm

It was reblogged on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rumblr.

ETA:

Lordy that thing+calling to the baby=shittin' brix.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:49 am

They really are doing a good job of updating. I mean, if this were really happening, then its reasonable, and helps with immersion, but wow. I'm so not used to that in a series, and I'm really impressed.

Award for most emotional whiplash in a series (from D'awww to AGH!) goes to TJAProjects.

One thing that I thought was kind of in less-than-good-taste was the Serbian Film soundtrack at the end of the vid... I mean, there IS a scene in that movie that involves.. eck. ...and with a baby in the series, just made me cringe. If you don't already know what I'm talking about then you don't WANT to know.

POOR LIL DAHLIA.

Last edited by Vivi on Fri May 06, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typofuckery)
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:59 am

So that was what that music was. I was wondering. I liked it and wondered what it was.

As for the film itself, I have no intention of watching it. The only reason most people know about it is because of the controversy around it and the director getting in boiling-fucken-hot-water for what happens in the movie. Course, he slapped on some neopolitical message on it to plea his case but I don't by it for a second.

Anyway, topic: I agree. I really like how often this series is being put out. I could easily say this has become one of my very favorites. Top 3. Sorry EMH, TJAProjects kicked you the fuck outta the way. <3
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:37 am

Vivi wrote:
One thing that I thought was kind of in less-than-good-taste was the Siberian Film soundtrack at the end of the vid... I mean, there IS a scene in that movie that involves.. eck. ...and with a baby in the series, just made me cringe. If you don't already know what I'm talking about then you don't WANT to know.
A very bad joke:

Anyway, don't mention this film again. Just... eck sums it up.

As for the series, it's watchable, but there's just something missing with it to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJAProjects   TJAProjects - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TJAProjects
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: