Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

TheSlenderNation youtube account update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Well, I just checked my youtube account messages, and I found out that TheSlenderNation youtube account (which was a topic of MUCH debate and hate on our previous forum) has become inactive and the videos removed. I would like to say to the people responsible for the account that I am happy you decided to remove the account, and I hope that we can put it aside and let it slip into the annals of memory. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Yay, no more dirt on our name! That makes me a happy panda.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout

Current Win Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Warm fuzzy kittens fill the void in my heart in this joyous moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 pm

I see my catchphrase has been becoming more popular. Yes, the kittens and happiness fill me at this time too. Good bye, suckehs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moriarty
Stalked

Current Win Points : 327

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am

I'm late here, I know but I was just wondering about it the other day. Applause all round. Ladies and Mentlegen, truth and justice has once again prevailed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyber
Stalked

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am

Don't know how I missed this. This makes me glad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe
LuciaInFurs
Anxious

Current Win Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 pm

For the SlenderNation latecomers such as I, what was the history behind this channel? (If it isn't too soon to pick at such wounds)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.luciainfurs.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Lucia I'll give you a shortened version:

TheSlenderNation was a youtube channel that decided to use our name to upload some incredibly shittacular videos on Slendy that took lines, plot devices, and the like directly from Marble Hornets, EMH, etc. Doctor created his current channel for updates and alerted youtube-then told TheSlenderNation channel that they would face legal action should they refuse to delete their videos and deactivate/leave the channel.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Life wrote:
Lucia I'll give you a shortened version:

TheSlenderNation was a youtube channel that decided to use our name to upload some incredibly shittacular videos on Slendy that took lines, plot devices, and the like directly from Marble Hornets, EMH, etc. Doctor created his current channel for updates and alerted youtube-then told TheSlenderNation channel that they would face legal action should they refuse to delete their videos and deactivate/leave the channel.
There was a plot?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Yes. Then, I've come to know that Unfiction is criticizing me for threatening legal action against them. Goes to show what can happen to a good forum when incompetent people are put in charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Jesus....Unfiction just hates Slender Nation-don't they? I mean, we don't hate them, do we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Life wrote:
incredibly shittacular video

IMHO, this was all that was required of that explanation.

Yay. Happiness. Joy. I may take a day off of killing gypsies for this.
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked

Current Win Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Life wrote:
Jesus....Unfiction just hates Slender Nation-don't they? I mean, we don't hate them, do we?
Only cause they hate us. They didn't do that, they'd be p. coo. B)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

They only hate us because they think we hate EMH. Which we don't. Go figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Well I know where the whole EMH hate war started here. coughcynicough but I thought they were over that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Life wrote:
Well I know where the whole EMH hate war started here. coughcynicough but I thought they were over that?
I think they aren't. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 pm

I believe they hate us for one reason. I hate to admit it, but they hate us because Jeremy is here, and has power. They love EMH, and when Jeremy tried to tear them a new one, Unfiction rebelled against us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

The Doctor wrote:
I believe they hate us for one reason. I hate to admit it, but they hate us because Jeremy is here, and has power. They love EMH, and when Jeremy succeeded in tearing them a new one, Unfiction rebelled against us.
Fixed that for you. Wink

I still can't for the life of me figure out why they mentioned an obviously out-of-universe critique in their livestream.
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm

inb4 "Hang JerJer"

Also, I remember looking at the thread that either you, Doc, or Green made promoting the idea of a separate forum for Slendy, and they didn't seem to take to well to it. Of course, I joined only shortly before the whole EMH-JC113 thing started, so I'm not sure about all of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 pm

I guess I'm not that much of an oldbie. I don't remember that discussion at all.

Course, I never go to Unfiction anymore because it just makes me sad, so...

Random thought - why don't we have a board for Jonclubs? It's a legitimate ARG, and a good one - I watched it before I knew who Jeremy was, or even that a fellow forumgoer made it, and I really enjoyed it. :/
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:11 pm

We did.
It ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Er, Ned, what are you referring to, the first or second part?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Nedark wrote:

Also, I remember looking at the thread that either you, Doc, or Green made promoting the idea of a separate forum for Slendy, and they didn't seem to take to well to it. Of course, I joined only shortly before the whole EMH-JC113 thing started, so I'm not sure about all of it.

Well, I had originally made the suggestion of a separate forum for Slendy, and no they didn't take to that, saying they would rather stay there until it dies. Well, When I came back to SN, Green promoted it when I asked him, and there was less hostility.

idk where it went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Detective wrote:
We did have a Jonclubs forum, and then we got rid of it on the new forum because the ARG ended. I don't know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Wesley wrote:
Detective wrote:
We did have a Jonclubs forum, and then we got rid of it on the new forum because the ARG ended. I don't know what you're talking about.
Weeeell... whatever, mate. I think it would be nice to reminisce about it and discuss how Jon is almost certainly hollowed out at this point, but I guess that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down

TheSlenderNation youtube account update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: