Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A issue you all need to know about

Go down 
+21
Michenab
Omega
alliterator
BlackWolf
Marbas
Leviathan
zero
According
Seann
Mr. Jeebles
PARADOX intent
Konaa
TripleDPie
Sudoku
Blue Eyes
Allan Assiduity
Alder
Shayde
bilo
Zander
Rev Loon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:40 pm

GUYZ STOP MAKING FUN OF MY IC BLOG!
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Michenab
Untainted
Michenab

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh, Omega...
Back to top Go down
http://michenab-fatheroflight.blogspot.com/
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:41 pm

You mean "Ohmega".

...sorry, couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:15 pm

The sad thing? If the spelling and grammar was fixed and the number of exclamation points went down (to almost zero), it might not be half-bad. The "war drums" post is interesting, but after that (with the "introduction" of burningark - seriously?) it just seems to go downhill.
Back to top Go down
Michenab
Untainted
Michenab

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Allan Assiduity wrote:
You mean "Ohmega".

...sorry, couldn't resist.

I think that deserves a win point.
Back to top Go down
http://michenab-fatheroflight.blogspot.com/
MysteryC
Untainted
MysteryC

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 am

Just wanted to touch base with you guys on this guy... he's still out there. He's still trying to gamejack. Not our group any more, but another newbie this time, apparently trying to steal his name by using it when replying and commenting. I'm only aware of this because I've been trying to help his new target with hammering a storyline into shape.

I've told him to just delete the guy and block him, but Ramson2011 is still stalking the wild internets.

I don't know... I kind of feel like we should give Ramson the infamy he deserves and make his name synonymous with gamejacking in general. From now on, gamejacking should be known as pulling a Ramson.
Back to top Go down
http://warpintheweave.blogspot.com/
InheritTheEarth
Untainted
InheritTheEarth

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Ouch. Dat spelling. Is it because he's trying to show that his character is losing it? I don't edit my typing when I'm having my character go a little crazy, so maybe that's what he's trying to do?

In any case, it's a bit egregious.

The cliches are a bit much, too. And gamejacking as well? Please tell me this guy is a parody, a satire, even a pastiche of Frap and Frends. .?

I'm amazed you have the patience to try to collaborate with him, though.
Back to top Go down
http://heysokol.blogspot.com/2013/04/an-introduction-of-sorts.ht
MysteryC
Untainted
MysteryC

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:13 pm

No, he's really just that bad. I exchanged messages which him in private several times. Ramson's story actually has some unique aspects (despite the horrific spelling and syntax), and I would not have minded helping him develop them if he hadn't turn out to be BSC. He couldn't gamejack a group of us, so he's gone for a solitary player now. Unfortunately for him, it's someone I know and who complained publicly.
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 am

Ew. What are his gamejacking methods?
Back to top Go down
MysteryC
Untainted
MysteryC

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Well, when he tried it with us, we had contacted him OOC and even though he seemed comfortable with being OOC in our private chat, he suddenly went back to IC and freaked out because we were all "frauds" and his story was true. He proceeded to threaten us, that he would "out" us as liars and some unspecified physical harm in three days. This was last month when we posted about him here. We're by no means an excessively popular or well known group of blogs, but it became clear that he was attempting to use the turmoil to drum up more interest in his own blog and storyline.

Now this latest attempt, he is actually trying to steal someone's name- (J(x)hn the Dreamer. And while the guy he's trying to gamejack hasn't got much more respect in the community than Ramson himself in so far as blogs/vlogs go, at least he's a nice guy. According to J(x)hn , Ramson has been using his name in comments and messages, saying he's "earned the title" whatever that means. I've told J(x)hn just to delete and block him, which will no doubt spoil Ramson's fun until he finds a new target and a new method of getting under someone's skin.
Back to top Go down
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

Current Win Points : -6

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm

A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 Slender+man+drawings+014
Really.
Really?
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 am

Dang, that blog is bad, i think i just lost 20 brain cells from reading a post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A issue you all need to know about   A issue you all need to know about - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A issue you all need to know about
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: