Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #30 Discussion

Go down 
+9
taylortexas
Cyber
LuciaInFurs
LisaEvermore
Mr. Kroc
bilo
WhiteWolf
Laughing Mask
Satyrcynic
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm

If she is 'goingmasky' (inventing words is fun! Razz ) as many think, then at least those that dislike her won't have to deal with her for very long!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Reminds me of that one movie. Becoming Jane, I think it was. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I think Jessica is either tied in with Alex/Masky/TTA or Jay's memory loss. Or she's an ax murderer waiting for Jay to finally let his guard down so she can sneak in and kill him then the other patrons of the motel then the staff then run like Hell because Slendy will be pissed his plaything was killed before he could do it himself.

In all honesty though-Jessica=something very fishy. I mean "What happened to your house?" "I don't want to talk about it, okay?"

Sounds like she got kicked out or...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:10 am

Maybe she's being stalked by Slendy too? He's a busy entity, if that's the case...but I suppose it's easier if two of his victims are close together. tongue
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 am

Where's that safe? We'd make better plot progress with that...
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 am

^It takes place next to the love interest...

... Never thought I'd ever have to say that in relation to MH. This makes me sad. I wonder if he has even been trying? He hasn't said anything about it in the videos or his twitter. Maybe he gave up?
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:15 am

Either that or he's still trying and since he hasn't cracked it hasn't bothered to mention it. Since it locks up for 15 minutes every 4 tries, I can imagine that'd be a pain.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 am

Definitely.

I'm still curious to know why he hasn't asked the hotel manager about the safe. I can't imagine it would be the first time someone played the "I don't remember my code" card.
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:02 am

LisaEvermore wrote:
Definitely.

I'm still curious to know why he hasn't asked the hotel manager about the safe. I can't imagine it would be the first time someone played the "I don't remember my code" card.
Pretty sure he said he has and they didn't know the code.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 am

They won't, but because they own the safe, they will have a master reset code or a more lowtech key that overrides the system.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Mask
Untainted
Laughing Mask

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Hmm... and interesting theory I just thought of.

Perhaps Jess isn't actually involved with any Slender business? Maybe J is just too paranoid (which is understandable).

Just a thought. Probably won't come true.
Though it would be pretty crazy if J goes on this crazy investigation and turns out she's completely normal.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 am

Yeah, but there are those weird noises coming from her room, right? What could they possibly be? They didn't sound like what you normally do in a hotel room... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LuciaInFurs
Anxious
LuciaInFurs

Current Win Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 pm

The sound quality on the videos wasn't too good, we really only have Jay's word that they came from Jessica's room, which could be a symptom of his paranoia

Last edited by LuciaInFurs on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.luciainfurs.wordpress.com
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 am

^That kinda of leans toward my own personal series that the static has more to do with J's interactions with Jessica rather then her emitting them. In #29 as she past him, there was nothing, it wasn't until they started to talk and J became more suspicious of her that the static started up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #30 Discussion   Entry #30 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #30 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2