Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #41

Go down 
+36
WarpedWolf
The Hellequin
PARADOX intent
Roninator
ChaosGamma
quofomo
Jocken
Wrathling
SliceandDice
Leviathan
Blue Eyes
Fritz122
Enjolras
Mr. Jeebles
Apples
CheckersValentine
DFW
future
Konaa
Satyrcynic
Crusergirl
BlackWolf
Allan Assiduity
Nedark
Shayde
Sachael
runjump360
MadameMiz
DaLadybugMan
Slynesh
Rythmear
WhiteWolf
bilo
re
Zander
The Doctor
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Entry #41  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Malus wrote:
Perhaps the new masked person (Sinclair, you called them?) is Jessica. The masked person could be wearing the hood to hide the fact that they has long hair. She has to fit into this season somehow, other than just being a victim that disappeared without a trace.
Withholding every urge to not post the unfiction macro of "MASKY HAS SIDEBURNS, IT MUST BE JESSICA!" In all seriousness, the clues point to Alex, but there's no reason to disregard this theory, we just have to wait and see.
Quote :
In fact, she may even be related to the others in some way. In Entry #7, when Alex was filming Brian in the car, it is implied (and I think even stated by Jay at the beginning) that there is an unknown female in the back. While this could be Sarah, there's also the possibility that this could be Jessica. She might have been friends with Brian or Alex, or perhaps was a part of the crew (doubtful, though, as she's never mentioned in any of the footage from Season 1).
Thank you, I've been thinking this forever, even if it wasn't the actor Jessica in that car seat, they can still use it as if it was her. In the Entry where Jay is wearing a Jacket and Tim asks him if he's cold whilst Slender Man is in the window right behind him, I can't remember what Entry that is, but Jay says he doesn't remember any of that, which means he could easily have forgotten Jessica was even there in the first place.
Quote :
If Jessica is friends with Brian, though... Hmm. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that maybe Jessica is totheark, and who is also looking for answers regarding the disappearance of Brian (the ark being, as said before on these forums, Alex Kralie). She's looking for Alex because she thinks he has the answers, and using Jay as a means of getting to him.
I disagree, but only because I have my own theories on tta.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Quote :
Withholding every urge to not post the unfiction macro of "MASKY HAS SIDEBURNS, IT MUST BE JESSICA!" In all seriousness, the clues point to Alex, but there's no reason to disregard this theory, we just have to wait and see.

We might be waiting a long time...

Quote :
Thank you, I've been thinking this forever, even if it wasn't the actor Jessica in that car seat, they can still use it as if it was her. In the Entry where Jay is wearing a Jacket and Tim asks him if he's cold whilst Slender Man is in the window right behind him, I can't remember what Entry that is, but Jay says he doesn't remember any of that, which means he could easily have forgotten Jessica was even there in the first place.

Interesting... At least you agree with me on that. I do hope they do something concerning this, though. It'd answer one question we have, eh?

Quote :
I disagree, but only because I have my own theories on tta.

As I said before, it was just pure speculation. I'm not convinced that Jessica is totheark (mainly because I have no evidence to support this), but it was... fun, you could say, to theorize a little bit. Now that I think about it, a lot of people could be totheark... So, I don't know why I bother trying to guess at who it is at this current moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Malus wrote:
Quote :

We might be waiting a long time...

Not necessarily. If rumors be true, then Marble Hornets is very close to ending if it's supposed to end after Season 2. Then again, I see no foreseeable way of wrapping this up anytime soon, and who's to say Season 2 wont be substantially longer than Season 1?

Quote :
Quote :

Interesting... At least you agree with me on that. I do hope they do something concerning this, though. It'd answer one question we have, eh?

They probably will, in due time though.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Yes, I've heard about that rumor... I hope it's not true, though. I recently discovered Marble Hornets (around a month or so ago) and I'm interested in where the series is going. Even if it ending would answer a lot of questions... I don't know. Things just wouldn't feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Trae
Untainted
Trae

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:31 am

(Getting off topic and back to the apparent name of the hooded fellow)

It's Bradley.

Entry #41  - Page 5 Bradley

Troy said so. So it shall be.

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

*weeps for Sinclair* He was a good man. He will be missed
Back to top Go down
Lotus
Anxious
Lotus

Current Win Points : 36

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 am

Aww, I like Sinclaire better :c
Back to top Go down
http://thelotuspwns.deviantart.com/
Eckoblade
Untainted
Eckoblade

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 pm

I also like Sinclaire better. It just rolls off the tongue so nicely.

Siiiinclaaiirrrreee...
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 pm

*declares Death of the Author*

His name is Sinclaire, and Sinclaire it shall be.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Word of God is nothing against Word of the Masses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #41    Entry #41  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #41
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5