Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)

Go down 
+15
Karanoch
Tahrgat
AlanAuch
Skalleg
KayWhyEllEee
ChaosGamma
Lero
Mirokufan
Blue Eyes
Aciidwire
Crusergirl
Somebody
Zander
projectrallus
LisaEvermore
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) Empty
PostSubject: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 am

Found this while browsing a follower of my Evermore blog. The series starts off a little rocky but I actually really like where it is going and I subbed faster then a Slendy head tilt.

It get's better, so just drag yourself through.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
projectrallus
Untainted
projectrallus

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 am

This series is awesome. Anyone that hasn't checked it out should. :0The videos start out long, probably for realism's sake (I can totally respect that) seeing as how they were doing a documentary, bu if you're interested in Louisville, Kentucky, it's not unbearable.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:54 pm

I definitely agree. It takes its time to build, but I am a fan of build up plot, characters, etc.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Apparently they're connected to TJAProjects somewhat, with the recent video:

Back to top Go down
Somebody
Untainted
Somebody

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 am

I live in Kentucky. I know some of those places. I am not sure how I feel about this...
Back to top Go down
http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 am

Somebody wrote:
I live in Kentucky. I know some of those places. I am not sure how I feel about this...

A little too close to home?
....literally. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Xakk is back, sort of.   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aciidwire
Anxious
Aciidwire

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:46 am

*Trying not to smile* I like where this is going.
Back to top Go down
http://aciidwire.deviantart.com
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 am

Aciidwire wrote:
*Trying not to smile* I like where this is going.

When you say that I imagine your avatar picture. And yeah, I'm beginning to like this series a lot. And if his name is really spelled Xakk then his parents have probably seen Slender Man a few times. That's a very...unique spelling.
Back to top Go down
Mirokufan
Untainted
Mirokufan

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 am

I would definitely suggest this series; it's awesome once it gets going, and while it takes a while to get there, somehow it manages to still keep your interest through the three Downtown episodes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: New vids   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 am

Apparently I have lost the ability to post a video directly to the forum so please accept these links in their place.
Here is a really boring update.

And here is the much more interesting recent video with lots of TJA action. Smile

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zander on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed. You need direct video links. Not a link to a video on their channel.)
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:08 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 am

Zander wrote:
Spoiler:

Honestly I'm not sure where she got the burns back. I just re-watched all the videos from "Starting Over" (where she loses the burns) to "Bachelors Grove" (where she meets up with TJ again and has the burns) And there isn't a time where she logically gets burned again. Or at least they don't show it or neither of the characters comment on it.
Did I just locate a plot hole?

And yes Tyler is the king of awkward talking.

The thing at the end I thought was Amy looking at Slenderman but perhaps I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 am

She got the burns when she was being dragged in the Bachelors Grove video, and TJ asked her around the 9:27 mark in that video.

But yeah. Kind of interested to see the rest of the footage from each of their perspectives, if there will be any.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:59 am

New odd, backwards word vid. Be forewarned, it gets REALLY loud toward the end.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 am

These videos are companion pieces to TJA.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 am

Three new videos.

aiglatson AKA nostalgia:

ǝpnǝɹɟuǝpɐɥɔs AKA schadenfreude:

Taking a break:

Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 am

Sometimes I really like the editing styles of this series and other times, I LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 am

Shit just got real. That schadenfreude one gave me the willies at the end. I will say this. Their getting much better at being unnerving and scary.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 am

^Trufax.

I like that they are willing to try a lot of different things. It keeps it from falling into a routine or getting boring.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 am

Yeah, I also like how not terribly much is being explained either. There is a lot going on between these three, and of course TJ and Amy. But with 5zer02, they really focus on the friendship they have and how it is being super stressed by the situation.
I'm still curious about Xakk's, almost violent distrust Tyler and Gavin.

Also Lisa is that Teke Teke as your very creepy profile pic?
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am

What are those things on the table in the last video? Tyler keeps picking one up, but even then I can't tell what they are.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 am

I was wondering that myself. The one piece has what looks to me like an eyehole, which makes me think that it's a mask of some kind. Almost looks like it's a mask that's been broken apart. Though I can't really see it too well, the hole looks eye-shaped to me and that's just what it made me think of.
Back to top Go down
Mirokufan
Untainted
Mirokufan

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 am

Crusergirl wrote:
But with 5zer02, they really focus on the friendship they have and how it is being super stressed by the situation.

Yeah, this is one of my favorite parts about it. Especially because there were so many kind of unrelated videos at the start, you really kind of get a good feeling for what kind of friendship they had, and looking at the videos now and seeing what it's at now. It'd kind of sad to see how strained it's gotten.

Also I don't know if it's helpful to anyone, but schadenfreude apparently means "satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune." So, I dunno if that helps or if anyone knew that already, but I figured I didn't, so maybe someone else didn't either.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
I was wondering that myself. The one piece has what looks to me like an eyehole, which makes me think that it's a mask of some kind. Almost looks like it's a mask that's been broken apart. Though I can't really see it too well, the hole looks eye-shaped to me and that's just what it made me think of.
Their pieces of the mask that they found at the begining of the series. I can't remember which one though. Im excited to see what the whole mask looks like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) Empty

Back to top Go down

5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next