Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)

Go down 
+15
Karanoch
Tahrgat
AlanAuch
Skalleg
KayWhyEllEee
ChaosGamma
Lero
Mirokufan
Blue Eyes
Aciidwire
Crusergirl
Somebody
Zander
projectrallus
LisaEvermore
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh, OK. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to the early videos.
Well, I went and downloaded Audacity to figure out what the music is in the two creepy videos. In the one with Gavin, I think it's just a music box or something and don't recognize the tune. The one with Tyler has [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] along with what sounds like somebody banging on a piano.
Back to top Go down
KayWhyEllEee
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Starting to make me way through the videos since I saw it crossed over with TJAProjects. I like the characters, they look more like people I'd hang out with than in the other Slendy series.

Will stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://kaywhyelleee.tumblr.com
Skalleg
Untainted
Skalleg

Current Win Points : -23

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Did anyone else notice Slender Man at 0:43 in the tunnel?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlenderVerse
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Okay a slew of new short videos.
Sleeping

Are you tired?

Play with me, play with me, play with me, play with me

Never again

Trust Nobody

You you you you you.... (you get the point)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 am

I've finally caught up with this series after a two-day viewing marathon. I like it, although the latest video, "Missing Footage", is bordering on Youtube Poop in its editing. Not that I'm against that

I don't know who else here has seen Noroi, but this and a number of other Slender series remind me of the moment when the psychic has a freakout episode, accompanied by strange images appearing on the camera recording. I've begun to take it as headcanon (as the fandoms say) that Slindermons' influence causes some kind of psychic projection onto recordings as well as the more well-established electrical interference. Hence why Xakk has all these short little black-and-white art films to upload, and why the footage of him writing appears overlayed onto the recording of Tyler breaking into his empty house
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 am

AlanAuch wrote:
I've finally caught up with this series after a two-day viewing marathon. I like it, although the latest video, "Missing Footage", is bordering on Youtube Poop in its editing. Not that I'm against that

I don't know who else here has seen Noroi, but this and a number of other Slender series remind me of the moment when the psychic has a freakout episode, accompanied by strange images appearing on the camera recording. I've begun to take it as headcanon (as the fandoms say) that Slindermons' influence causes some kind of psychic projection onto recordings as well as the more well-established electrical interference. Hence why Xakk has all these short little black-and-white art films to upload, and why the footage of him writing appears overlayed onto the recording of Tyler breaking into his empty house

I am happy to see that someone else has seen Noroi. I have never found anyone else who has. Good stuff made by a so-so director. It will probably will be his masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 pm

So is the series over now, or what?

Not sure if this is some act, or if they're actually ending it.
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Karanoch wrote:
So is the series over now, or what?

Not sure if this is some act, or if they're actually ending it.
I want the answer to this also. I ended up locating and grinding through Xakk's tumblr (I guess he really is called that) and he does talk sporadically about being harrassed by a stalker in real life. But at the same time it's really tempting to imagine that they're stepping it up into a more complicated metafiction, perhaps to get away from Slender Man (because I know there's been a lot of talk in various territories about Slendy being oversaturated and the need to do something else). If it is a completely real-world, non-narrative video then he's accidentally made it very portentious indeed

It is kind of a shame if it's over. I was impressed by the sheer, ridiculous ambition of their Halloween upload
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:38 am

And we're back!

I'm not liking the heavier play on guns now in Slendy series.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:13 pm

well...since the sudden wave of updates, it's been silence until the coming finale episode.

however this light crossover with octarinenight could be considered a teaser, if you will :3

Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm

TheFallenenvoy wrote:
well...since the sudden wave of updates, it's been silence until the coming finale episode.

however this light crossover with octarinenight could be considered a teaser, if you will :3

Well its about time we saw some kind of update after that last video. But now I have another series to watch so I can't really complain.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 am

Here is the first part of the finale:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
Here is the first part of the finale:

As I said on unFiction.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 pm

The first half was reasonable, the second half was great.

However now I've seen some of the concept art for the second half over at unfiction- I cant wait for this to be finished :3
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:00 pm

After almost a year, here is finally the second part of the finale:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)   5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

5zer02 (This titles is not long enough so I'm adding characters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2