Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hey Kids its Entry 42!

Go down 
+25
Broeckchen
Zander
Squidmama
Seann
ChaosGamma
DaLadybugMan
Mr. Jeebles
CheckersValentine
stusader
Konaa
Trae
Blue Eyes
Crusergirl
BlackWolf
Allan Assiduity
Shayde
Nedark
MadameMiz
Slynesh
bilo
Malus
Rythmear
Roninator
Sachael
Apples
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nedark
Stalked
Nedark

Current Win Points : 188

Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 am

Allan Assiduity wrote:
The video Alex is talking about is the one from #26.

I see Sinclair!

Oh! Ok, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 am

No problem, Nedark.

By noting conservation of detail, it is exceedingly likely that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:32 am

So to conclude.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:40 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 am

Not meant to offend.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 am

No offense taken.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trae
Untainted
Trae

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 am

Spoiler:

I do like the plot advancement, though. It's starting to get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Hee heee heee! My little meme has grown so much!

Also yeah, Alex is clearly the best character.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
stusader
Untainted
stusader

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 pm

MadameMiz wrote:
@slynesh: i'd guess that's because sinclair probably knew exactly where he was going, while jay was running scared through unfamiliar woods. i'm guessing he got very lost[/color]

If Jay really did get lost, it would have to had been before he saw Alex, because Jay got out before Alex did. Even if he did get lost, would he really still be running at that point?

Also Jay would've had to take quite a while. If you recall in Entry #41, Sinclair took his good time walking through, and even stopped to look at a stream for a bit.

Spoiler:

Last edited by stusader on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Hmmm...Well this does hurt my nicely wrapped up theory on Alex I must admit.

I have to imagine that Sinclair is totheark, for the time being, as that seems to be where the clues are leading us. It's quite possible he's not though, so nothing is set in stone.

Alright so, of the remaining characters (as I would like to believe that Sinclair is, indeed, not some random guy named Sinclair) we have:

Seth: Last seen being eaten by Slendy down in the basement

Brian: Who's been missing since the original Marble Hornets videos, and had a house full of bullet casings, medication and Masky.

Jessica: Last seen rooming with Masky in the mysterious Hotel

Several Other girls, the one from the original Marble Hornets cast; Alex's girlfriend, so on.

As to who it is, I'm afraid we don't have much support either way. It cannot be Jay, nor can it be Alex. Of the rest of the characters, we don't know them very well and I can't definitively state which on it is. Most interesting would be if it was Alex's Girlfriend, or Jessica (To me).
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Nedark, I knew someone would do that. >_>

Crusegirl, I'll have to take a look at the videos again, but I don't think we can conclude that Sinclair isn't one of the girls. While I doubt Amy is Sinclair, I still stand by the theory that Jessica might be our new masked friend. Not only that, but the camera angle at the end of Entry 41 was... well, I'd say bad. We don't get a good enough look at the rest of Sinclair's body to determine their body type. Also, the hoodie could have been big on Sinclair, too...

There's a few other things I want to mention concerning this video and Sinclair:

1.) This kind of goes back to Entry 41, but when we see Sinclair up close and personal, there's some audio distortion on the camera (which I'm sure everyone knows by now...). The only other times we have seen this - to my knowledge - is with the Operator and Masky/Tim. So, there might be a connection with our other Masky, though it's very little to go on. I'm still curious as to why the audio distorts whenever it's near Maskies... Possibly because they're proxies? Hmm...

2.) What the hell happened to Amy? She's obviously disappeared - Alex even says so - but when did she disappear? In Entry 26, I got the impression that Amy was able to get away while Alex... Well, I guess he pulled an Evan...

So, that means she disappeared after that video. I don't think the Operator got her - mostly because in the Marble Hornet's universe, it seems the Operator enjoys screwing with people before making them disappear. I suppose it's possible that he did mindrape her before she disappeared, but I'm going to say that she was either A.) turned into a proxy, or B.) Maybe kidnapped by one of the Maskies.

3.) Where the hell was Jay in Entry 42? He should have been back at the car when Alex arrived. Let's examine this a moment:

In Entry 41, Jay says that the tape continues for at least fifteen minutes before Sinclair picks up the camera. After that, we get at least two and a half minutes of footage of Sinclair walking back to the car - well, with Sinclair pausing and resuming the footage, we have at least two and a half minutes. It could have been more, for all we know.

So, that gives us seventeen and a half minutes (that we know of) for Jay to get back to his car.

In Entry 42, though, Jay is still in the fucking woods. Okay, maybe he got lost. Maybe.

But couldn't he just run the way he came in? I understand that he'd be filled with terror, so that might render this point void.

Also, at the end of Entry 41, Alex isn't there yet... Soooo... That means he arrived either a little after this seventeen and a half minute timeframe, or it took him a little while longer.

Edit: Looks like someone already brought up this point. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Roninator wrote:
Oh, he's Alex. No one else would have been out there. Criminey, just stop trying to find ways for it not to be Alex, people. Sheesh.

:trollface:

Well well well, so Alex has spent his time of the seven months looking for Amy and trying to deal with Jay, who at this point he's gotten a short temper with.

As for Sinclair, I'd say it's Jessica in my opinion, but there's no way to know for sure. To me out of all the other options it makes the most sense.

Amy: Went missing, I'd really like to see what happened after she and Alex ran away.

Seth: There's a possibility that he's alive, but in my opinion, I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Brian: No fucking clue, he's shown up in a couple of entries, the only prominent thing about him is his house, which he was never in. Tim/Masky, however, was living there with no sight of Brian. Tim/Masky was not above killing someone in Entry #35 so I wouldn't be surprised if Tim/Masky killed Brian.

Sarah: I have no fucking clue what to say about her other than possibly deceased, in Entry #22 after Alex wakes up he lists everyone who is "gone". I won't substitute gone for dead though, because Tim was still alive and he mentioned him.

Jessica: I think it's most likely Jessica, it would give her a place to fit in in the story line. The only reason I think she needs a place to fit in still is because of the theory of the woman in the back of the car in Entry #7 being her. When Alex makes his list, he never mentions a Jessica, only those who were working on the project. so I'd say that it was Sarah in the back of the car.

Also I could be completely wrong with all of this, so shitting dick nipples if I am.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Malus wrote:

In Entry 42, though, Jay is still in the fucking woods. Okay, maybe he got lost. Maybe.

But couldn't he just run the way he came in? I understand that he'd be filled with terror, so that might render this point void.

Well, he'd 1. never been in the woods before and 2. had already stated in entry #40 that he was already lost.

Anyway, this entry is perhaps my favorite. Not particularly scary (like, at all), but it was so refreshing to hear Alex calling Jay out on how incredibly stupid he is. I mean, Jay decides to go into woods that he's never been in before and explore, when he knows what sort of dangerous shit they're dealing with. It's like the house thing all over again. Basically, the whole video consists of Alex being sick of Jay's shit. We need a "No Nonsense Alex" macro to complement the Genre Blind Jay one.

Also, I just realized that Entry #40 must have been the first time that Jay can remember encountering the Slender Man in person. At least originally. Before, it was what, Return and Entry #23, neither of which he could remember afterwards?
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Whoa, wait a second here.....

Spoiler:

Sinclair is obviously a RL Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 pm

To me, Sinclair's movements seem to be around the realm of possibility, as for the getting around Slender Man part, either Slender Man wasn't there or Sinclair works for Slender Man. I'd say it's both of those.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:03 pm

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Sinclair being, well, anyone really. Besides the three that it obviously can't be. I almost want it to be Jessica because her later ending up at the hotel with a memory wipe would work well with my old theory that Alex, totheark and the Operator are all working separately.

It could explain why totheark didn't start posting new videos until after Jessica disappeared (providing they are the same person of course). And there was also distortion around Jessica during one of the entries at the hotel. And if the Maskies are all working together, then maybe Tim was supposed to get her back for them? Of course, we still don't know why they're interested in Jay, but...

As for Sinclair's movement... I don't know. I would suggest teleportation, but that would have to be the Operator, which would kind of ruin my above theory. Jay mentioned that nothing happened on the tape for what, like 15 minutes I think, before Sinclair picked it up. Then he/she takes their sweet time getting it back to Jay's car, so I'd imagine Jay and Alex would have had to have been in there for quite a while in order for Sinclair to have enough time.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Hehe, looks like my Jessica/totheark theory might be catching on! Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 832856

Hmm... What if Jay was unconscious, or had his memory wiped, while he was in the forest? That would explain why he was in the forest. Then again... I imagine he would have mentioned that to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Seann
Anxious
Seann

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Everyone wondering about Sinclaire's movements and how he/she/it can move so fast should rewatch Entry #41. Alex's car isn't there, so Alex hadn't yet arrived when Sinclaire took the camera back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Hmm... Good point, Seann. I mentioned that before, actually...

*hits head against the wall*
Back to top Go down
Squidmama
Untainted
Squidmama

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I rewatched Entry 26.

A couple more questions have popped into my mind... Such as... How the hell did Alex know where Jay was the entire time?

And secondly, when the 'help' sign appears at the end of the video, it's followed along with an operator symbol. So, if Alex was the one who sent the tape to Jay...

Well... I doubt it's a symbol to attract the Operator, otherwise why would Alex put it on the video?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 pm

I can only answer how Alex knew were Jay was. In Entry #36 Alex says that it wasn't that hard to find him. Not much of an answer, but it's all we've got.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Maybe Alex followed the sound of Jay yelling "RUUUUN!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kids its Entry 42!   Hey Kids its Entry 42! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Kids its Entry 42!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next