Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A proposition

Go down 
+2
Vivi
Satyrcynic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A proposition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposition   A proposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Really? I thought that was Lila? Anyway, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: A proposition   A proposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Life wrote:
Really? I thought that was Lila? Anyway, awesome.
Ohman, you watch Angel? I love you even more.

Yeah, that happens to Lilah, but in the Angel: After the Fall we see that it also happened to Wesley. Also Gunn is a vampire and Spike is a pimp.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe

PostSubject: Re: A proposition   A proposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

I knew that in "After the Fall" Spike and Illirya start up some kind of thing that involves smuggling refugees out of the city. I didn't know that about Gunn.

I love watching Angel, I have all five season on Netflix and I've watched almost every episode.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: A proposition   A proposition - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 pm

I forget what this thread was even about in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: A proposition   A proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:10 pm

1. I like it as is, but I'm cool with that too.

2. Satyr you lying bastard. I thought you were with me?! /heartbreak

3. Numberwang.

4. When there's something strange in the neighborhood...
Guess who it is?
Ghost-Wesley!

Edit: 5. I need to finish watching Angel. I'm at the low point of season 2. :/ Forcing myself to continue.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: A proposition   A proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Zander wrote:
Edit: 5. I need to finish watching Angel. I'm at the low point of season 2. :/ Forcing myself to continue.
Season 3 is worse than the lowest low point of season 2. It's absolutely terrible. That's the only bad thing I've got to say about Angel.

Also I certainly hope you didn't read that spoiler, and if you did I am terribly sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proposition   A proposition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A proposition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: