Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:56 am

Okay, so I'm not sure whether this is just my problem, or whether it's a Forumotion problem. But when I went to change my avatar, I went to upload from computer, as I normally the. The result was blank. I thought that it might have been the image file itself, so I went and switched back to my former avatar. But nothing appeared again. So I tried the other option to 'Upload an Avatar from a URL'. Same thing happened. Then I tried Then I tried 'Link to an off-site Avatar', which worked.

I tried the other options, but still they wouldn't let me upload avatar. I tried around six different images, most of which had been avatars I'd used before, and nothing happened.I've already looked around on the Forumotion forums, but haven't found anything useful so far.

Just thought I'd bring it up, incase it's a forum wide thing.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:30 am

Give me the link to the image you were trying to put up?
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 am

Alright. Fixed it for you. Try linking it to an off-site image next time. Sometimes the uploading can be a bit wonky from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:56 am

Cool, will do that.

Thanks Zander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: