Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

1AmTheHelp3r

Go down 
+38
R·O
fastswimmer34
gigyas6
Facade
EvilRhino229
HoopHoop
theollieb
ChewieV2
SquishypuffDave
Theingoredone
Tarvok
MTd2
ChaosGamma
AlanAuch
ThePruef
whoiscraig
Tiro1000
N0t4N0m3Ga
TheBadPieceOfPasta
Sin
KillstheBeat
Shayde
BananaBrains
shusshoku
longforevers
Skalleg
Crawford Chaser
Vivi
Blue Eyes
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
runjump360
CheckersValentine
TripleDPie
Crusergirl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:50 pm

This is A-MUR-ICA Chewie, we recognize dates like AMURICANS.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:25 pm

He's alive! And was in the Butterfly TC.

He gave out a new rule:

Quote :
Rule# 19: Always have faith in the path you create do not allow deception to divert your ascent.
Back to top Go down
Tarvok
Anxious

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:53 pm

well about time help3r made an appearance. sounds like help3r is saying stick to your guns and don't second guess ourselves
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Quarantine Protocol G-1476   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm

So, there have been two videos so far.

The first on RoivasSevil's Youtube, the display picture has changed to "G-1467".

And all of Roivas' videos are gone, the only video on there now is a new one called "G-1467" (I don't about you, but I'm noticing a trend here, Heh), with no written description.

The video:

Next is on 1AmTheHelp3r's Youtube. Same deal, different video (though it's certainly similar).
His display picture has been replaced with "G-1467", and all his videos are gone, the only one left there being a new one titled "G-1467", with no written description.

The video:

So far, there hasn't been any information about these. All we have to go on are the videos themselves. Which seem to be rewinding the past video clips or something of that sort.

What/who ever thought it was "Containing" the situation, clearly figures it's stopped being able to do so.

"Quarantine" would now seem to be in effect.

Personally, I still think it's possible that Help3r is behind these.
He is the one who's been calling Dark Placeian beings "Infection" And those connected to them to be "infected". And since he was a part of the situation from the start, and possibly failed to 'contain' it, it could make sense that he would lock himself in with everything else to continue trying to help.

But it's also possible this is something... else.
Back to top Go down
Doll.Faceless
Untainted
Doll.Faceless

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:31 pm

I wasn't able to find much when I started trawling the Internet last night. It could be nothing, but I DID find a connection between the number '1467' and quarantine: it was the year that certain hospitals in Europe that treated leprosy were converted to plague treatment centers. It could be a reference to the fact that Helper is now changing tactics... Maybe. :/.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm

It would seem that we've got proof that this is Help3r's doing now, at least.

With this video:

And yeah, I think we've found only two possible connections so far, one similar/the same to what you said, in that the year 1467 I think something about the first cases of Black Plague were reported... which would match his whole "Infection" thing I guess.

And the other thing, was that G-1467 is also a Greek Lexicon number that seems to represent whole phrases about restraint and self control.

http://studybible.info/strongs/G1467

Which could fit the whole Quarantine thing, and possibly also Help3r himself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1AmTheHelp3r   1AmTheHelp3r - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

1AmTheHelp3r
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: