Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Private Message Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

Private Message Help Empty
PostSubject: Private Message Help   Private Message Help EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Over the last several days, I have sent a few PM's and none of them have shown up in my sentbox, nor have I gotten any replies. I get the page that says "Your message has been sent", and that is it.

Am I doing anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Private Message Help   Private Message Help EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:32 pm

It might be a site glitch, though Zander would know more about that than me. Try sending a PM to me, and I'll let you know if I get it.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Private Message Help   Private Message Help EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 am

Looking into it now. Sent you a PM, so let me know if that showed up. Also, when you send a PM, it will be in the Outbox. Outbox means it was sent, but not read. Sentbox was one that was sent and read. The reason for this is so you can delete a message in the Outbox before it goes through, if you accidentally messed up the PM.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Private Message Help   Private Message Help EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:33 am

Silly me just didn't realize how the system works. Thanks for the reply, there actually wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Message Help   Private Message Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Message Help
Page 1 of 1