Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Follow Up: Jessie

Go down 
+4
xyzombie
Vohn_exel
FreedomCaged
ryantherebel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ryantherebel
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Follow Up: Jessie  Empty
PostSubject: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:54 am

The plot thickens.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 am

Good follow-up, it was nice to see Evan act an emotion other than anger, rage, or physchosis. The whole video felt like a very real reaction to what happened, my only problem this time was with Vince, usually his calm, rational demeanor works in his favor, but it felt out of place hear. They did a good job by never showing his face, though, and the random blurry moments throughout added some nice tension. This is why I liked the HYBRIDs in the beggining, seeing the diffrent ways they reacted to something going horribly wrong, and how the group dynamic worked to keep them all balanced. I'm glad to see them get back to it.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Yeah it was pretty good, I liked this episode. It reminded us that they can act really good when they want (not that they usually don't) and that the series is still great at tension and scary moments. I have to say, I wish
Spoiler:
A pretty awesome episode, and I'm wondering if this will cause their friendships to have some strain.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Excellent second part to an already stellar entry. It seemed so real, and so tense. I will say one thing though, and keep in mind, mere speculation.

Spoiler:

Hell of an entry guys, keep on fighting the good fight.
Back to top Go down
Zaden
Untainted
Zaden

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Holy crud, I'm not used to getting updates that fast!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zaidon7
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

am I the only one who noticed that ...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
am I the only one who noticed that ...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

Crusergirl wrote:
Spoiler:

Exactly. Some of those wounds looked defensive.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:01 am

I should point out that this was not Steph, who
Spoiler:
I don't recall Jessie being in the series very much, although she played a larger role than Jessa, I guess(a?).

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:13 pm

I can't keep the girls in this series straight. They're all kinda the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
I can't keep the girls in this series straight. They're all kinda the same to me.

Haha yeah I know what you mean. The only reason I know the difference is that Steph is more of a main character, and because of the Wiki Razz. I read through all the articles a few months ago specifically because I thought Jessie and Jessa were the same person, lol.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 am

CheckersValentine wrote:

Is it bad that I'm glad someone died so I don't have to keep track of so many characters?

Last edited by FreedomCaged on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:
CheckersValentine wrote:

Is it bad that I'm glad someone died so I don't have to keep track of so many character?

Haha nah I don't think so. I guess for me it's not as bad because I've watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and LOST, so I'm used to shows with plenty of characters. Usually so long as they're introduced well I'm fine with remembering but I have to admit the girls in the series really take a back seat to the guys. It's understandable, really, except with Steph since she should be, storyline wise, just as important as Jeff, Vince, and Evan.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Spoiler:

I wanna see what happens too, quick poll; do most people think this series will end on an up note or a down note?
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 am

I agree with Vinnie being to calm. You don't always have to be the Everyman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow Up: Jessie    Follow Up: Jessie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow Up: Jessie
Page 1 of 1