Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Too Quiet (too short as well)

Go down 
+2
TearsOfTheAmazon
Karanoch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

Too Quiet (too short as well) Empty
PostSubject: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
TearsOfTheAmazon
Untainted
TearsOfTheAmazon

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:33 am

going to have to ask that instead of just posting the video, you post a little blurb or something on it as a spoiler. Thanks, just there's no point showing a video if you have nothing to say.

Not a bad episode though, boring and never told us anything we didn't know, only gave us random shots of stormy laying on the ground with a disgruntled Patrick/Michael/Matrick/Pichael beside her.
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 am

I save my opinion for when after people share theirs, in case there was details I missed.
Back to top Go down
istaerlus
Untainted
istaerlus

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm glad they posted something. I was beginning to worry that MLAndersen was an abandoned project. However it's a disappointing episode, they've gone from having the best acting of all the vlogs to really obviously reading a script of a laptop.
Back to top Go down
mlaustin
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 pm

istaerlus wrote:
I'm glad they posted something. I was beginning to worry that MLAndersen was an abandoned project. However it's a disappointing episode, they've gone from having the best acting of all the vlogs to really obviously reading a script of a laptop.

The only thing on the laptop was 4chan and boobs... trust me lul

That was all just ciid asking me questions and I answering them with no script.
Back to top Go down
istaerlus
Untainted
istaerlus

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Sorry about the misunderstanding then Embarassed . Having the lap top there and glancing back at it gave me the wrong idea. Well consider me impressed once again then, that's a lot of lines to come up with on the spot.
Back to top Go down
mlaustin
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks, Improv is fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 am

Everybody caught these right?

Spoiler:

Really enjoyed that they put something out there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Detective.H
Untainted
Detective.H

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am

xyzombie wrote:

Spoiler:

Pretty sure that sign was the same one that just said "VIRUS" on it that Micheal showed when the series first started.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Indeed it does, sir, indeed it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet (too short as well)   Too Quiet (too short as well) Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Quiet (too short as well)
Page 1 of 1