Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Neverwinter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: LordCloseshaveDave   Neverwinter EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:21 pm

(I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but here it is.)

So a few weeks ago, I found this Scottish (I believe?) Slender Man vlog. It's very early in development, so there's not much to watch, but so far it's a pretty good series.

There are four main characters so far; David, Robert, Richard, and Neil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter   Neverwinter EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh man, that distortion just kinda ruined it for me. It's a good thing there's a promise of the same thing not happening, and it lasted throughout the whole video instead of, like, one specific area.
But yeah, they're Scottish, they said so in the introduction video (the one with the excessive distortion).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter   Neverwinter EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:05 pm

I just watched it all, and honestly, I'm not terribly impressed. It feels like they didn't realize they'd need a plot in addition to a camera in order to make a slenderseries.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
richardneverwinter
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter   Neverwinter EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 am

Hey guys, Richard from Neverwinter here, Thanks for the interest in the series, and we appreciate any feedback we get from anyone, whether it is good or bad. At the point that this thread was made (i only found it today), i'm not sure how many videos we had uploaded, but I don't think it was that many. The distortion in the first video was literally just a computer fault and we just decided to keep it up because we thought it would look a bit creepy. Since then though, we've learned more about the software and can now actually use it reasonably well xD We also realise there was nothing of importance in the first five videos, that was mainly just us getting used to the cameras and software we were using, and it did take us a while to work out where we wanted to go with the storyline. The book video was our first step into the slenderman world, and we tried to make it as good as possible with what we had, although looking back on it, it was probably one of our weaker videos. I feel that the newer videos are a lot better, and if you guys could come back with feedback that would be amazing! after the summer ends (3/4 weeks) we're all going to be together again (i'm currently in Austria on holiday, the rest are back home hopefully making more videos) and we'll all be able to focus on the series again without worrying about exams (the reason for the gap between the last few videos).
I'm gonna be active here for about a week before I'm heading off this campsite that has wifi, so if I don't reply again for a few weeks, that's why.
Thanks again, Richard. Smile

EDIT: LordCloseshaveDave is Neverwinter in case you got confused.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter   Neverwinter EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 pm

After a gap of a few months, an update!

Back to top Go down
richardneverwinter
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter   Neverwinter EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks for posting this! it's always great to see people enjoying the series Smile It was a longer than expected gap for us, Scottish weather can be annoying and filming in the rain is no fun. Thanks for the support, we appreciate all of it!

FUN FACT: The entry after this was filmed twice, once in the rain and once in the sunshine (well, as sunny as it gets here). Why? Because Scottish weather is the most unpredictable thing you will ever have experienced.

The next entry will be uploaded as soon as I've edited it, Sunday is when it'll hopefully be uploaded. Realistically the weekend after though! Got a bunch of work to do first!

Thanks, Richard. Smile
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter   Neverwinter EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:21 am

Im actually enjoying this series so far, the distortion can be a bit excessive at times, but i like the general light-heartedness that it has so far. I guess now it's gonna start getting more serious though. Subscribed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Neverwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter   Neverwinter Empty

Back to top Go down

Neverwinter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: