Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Mary Asher Phone Call

Go down 
+20
Catachan
ghostluver711
The_Jewels_91x
EvilRhino229
xXThe_Jewels_Xx
Yuuasou
HoneyAltoid
Nimbus
ryantherebel
sethlapod555
ExorcistGamer
ThyService
TailsFoxy
myotishia
Happy Fan
xyzombie
Malus
Zander
dhatter
KillstheBeat
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

Mary Asher Phone Call Empty
PostSubject: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:58 am

KillstheBeat wrote:

YES finally someone tried to shoot him, it failed but still the look on his face when he pulled that gun out was priceless and MARY THE HELL,i felt like beating my head against a wall listening to her, he's so close too, to finding out how to stop him
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:18 am

Holy shit.

And uh, there's hidden images in the video too. Here's two I caught.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:33 am

I love the whimper Noah makes when he sees the tentacles. At that point, he must have been thinking "Oh, SHIT!" And I also liked the blink-and-you'll-miss-it part where the night-vision starts screwing up and you see the Observer's glasses at the end of the hallway.

I hope Noah goes after the journal now.

EDIT:

Just wondering, but is anyone else curious as to how Mary's number was suddenly disconnected? I didn't know it could happen that fast. It makes me wonder if the Collective was using Mary's voice to 'encourage' Noah to go after Carl's journal. The only thing that strikes this theory down is that the Collective took Noah in for a session soon after the events, and then wiped his memory of the phone call.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:27 am

God, it was too good.

Here's the breakdown:

Spoiler:

Last edited by xyzombie on Sat May 19, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Happy Fan
Untainted
Happy Fan

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:33 am

I was so happy when I logged in and saw this earlier. I was also happy to see something else when I got on tumblr earlier as well.
Back to top Go down
myotishia
Untainted
myotishia

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:35 am

I loved this entry. It flowed well and the effects were top notch. I can't wait to see what comes after this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myotishiasbloggade.blogspot.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:28 am

This Entry was just BRILLIANT!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
ThyService
Anxious
ThyService

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:44 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
ThyService
Anxious
ThyService

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:47 am

xyzombie wrote:
God, it was too good.

Here's the breakdown:

Spoiler:
If i'm not wrong , it was uploaded late because Noah had to clean the footage up because it was severely distorted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:49 am

xyzombie wrote:

I suppose my only grudge here is that it was before Nov 11 again, like the last one, so we're continuing to not focus on the here & now. Why was this uploaded now? [/spoiler]

This is not just a pro-VLog tip, this is a pro-youtube tip in general.

Read video descriptions.

Anyway with that said, oh god I love this entry.

The panic, the mad laughter breakdown of Noah again "HE-HEY BUDDY, HOW YA DOING?!"

The sudden rush he does to be right up in front of Noah.

Shit just got real, yo.

Also, not only was there that surprise Observer appearance in the darkness in a blink and you'll miss it moment. Slendy appeared in Noah's closet again just as he turned the camera past it getting ready to leave the room.

It's great to see another awesome video from TribeTwelve.

Great to finally have some more exposition too via the conversation with Mary.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:01 am

ExorcistGamer wrote:

This is not just a pro-VLog tip, this is a pro-youtube tip in general.
Read video descriptions.

Not entirely sure how to address this.

Spoiler:

Once again though, kick ass entry, possibly the best T12 or even SlenderVlog in a while, and I hope this didn't take away from it.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:12 am

Zander wrote:
Holy shit.

And uh, there's hidden images in the video too. Here's two I caught.

Spoiler:

Noah must be a pretty damn bad marksman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:19 am

sethlapod555 wrote:

or slendys suit is bulletproof Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ryantherebel
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:56 am

That was brilliant. Let's hope we see more crazy stuff like that in the future.
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:43 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

or slendys suit is bulletproof Very Happy

Slendy has a iron man suit XD
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Untainted
Nimbus

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:47 pm

xyzombie wrote:
My concern was that production wise; why after 4 months there wasn't any other sort of update, why it was decided from a directional standpoint to focus on that date again. I mean, this was a bad ass entry, I just wanted to know how a Noah from this year is doing, considering it has been quite some time.

Really? Really? You think that nothing has happened during the four months since the last video? Have you even looked at the twitter? Watched the Stickam live streams? The Twitpics? Formspring questions? The shit I worked my ass off to produce while I was on video hiatus?

Mary Asher Phone Call Picardfacepalm

No. You probably didn't.
A lot happened, you're just not looking hard enough. And it's not hard to look at all. Neutral
...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is exactly why I have to make a recap video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TribeTwelve
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Nimbus wrote:
xyzombie wrote:
My concern was that production wise; why after 4 months there wasn't any other sort of update

Really? Really? You think that nothing has happened during the four months since the last video? Have you even looked at the twitter? Watched the Stickam live streams? The Twitpics? Formspring questions? The shit I worked my ass off to produce while I was on video hiatus?

No. You probably didn't.
A lot happened, you're just not looking hard enough. And it's not hard to look at all. Neutral

Perhaps I should have phrased all this more specifically.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Untainted
Nimbus

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:08 pm

xyzombie wrote:
Nimbus wrote:
xyzombie wrote:
My concern was that production wise; why after 4 months there wasn't any other sort of update

No. You probably didn't.

Perhaps I should have phrased all this more specifically.
Spoiler:

Alright, I thought you were totally ignorant of the other stuff, because shockingly a ton of people out there are. Ignorance really bothers me, so when I see it I tend to be vocal and comment on it. But, since that wasn't the case here at all, sorry for that. I appreciate the kind words, though. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TribeTwelve
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Quote :
Ignorance really bothers me, so when I see it I tend to be vocal and comment on it.

I could totally understand how you'd see my side as just some potential jackass who is all "gimme my money back, Noah aint on the youtubes!" Sorry again. Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:10 pm

dhatter wrote:

Something like that could be the case, because when Noah returned to his hous after this November 11th footage he said that he got back to his house aand found only 2 bullets in the wall. O:O
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:22 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
dhatter wrote:

Something like that could be the case, because when Noah returned to his hous after this November 11th footage he said that he got back to his house aand found only 2 bullets in the wall. O:O

Perhaps he absorbs them. Fucking creepy. Good catch though.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:29 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
dhatter wrote:

Something like that could be the case, because when Noah returned to his house after the November 11th footage he said that he found only 2 bullets in the wall. O:O
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm

xyzombie wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
dhatter wrote:

Perhaps he absorbs them. Fucking creepy. Good catch though.

that is an interesting point, the bullets may not have fazed or hurt him but he still may have been hit by them and if that's the case would they have some sort of effect on him, if any thing at least made contact with him
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:26 pm

xyzombie wrote:
Quote :
Ignorance really bothers me, so when I see it I tend to be vocal and comment on it.

I could totally understand how you'd see my side as just some potential jackass who is all "gimme my money back, Noah aint on the youtubes!" Sorry again. Mary Asher Phone Call 2462919914

I'm also sorry for my own message to you, looking back on it, I did phrase it badly and it came off wrong. My default expectation is usually that people haven't read youtube video descriptions, and your question gave me that mistaken impression. My bad for phrasing it like I had a problem, I assure you, was just pointing out.

Moving onto the other topics, I completely forgot that fact, only two bullet holes but more than two shots were fired. As for the question on if it had an effect?

Sure it did.

It pissed him off, Slendy be mad, yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Mary Asher Phone Call
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next