Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D

Go down 
+12
Zack_Shadows
deadlyconfuzion
goomba771
BananaBrains
EvilRhino229
Dr. Squirtle
The Slenderfreak
Katherina Katya
Black_myst
Zetto1995
Catachan
Picklen'UrSickel
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 pm

* Kim turns scared out of her mind *

" uhh ye .. yea in the boiler ro.. room .. "
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:12 pm

[story seems to be centered around you three right now, so I'll jump back in when neccesary]

[Also, it's okay if we make other characters talk, as long as it's something along the lines of "Hi" or "Where are you" or anything that won't really affect the story?
Back to top Go down
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

The Man remains completely silent in he dark basement, being completely paralyzed by fear. Soon he swears the sound of a single deep ghostly breath passes by him. All he does is curl into the fetal position and slowly rock back and forth softly murmuring, "It will be okay...you will be okay..."
Back to top Go down
Katherina Katya
Untainted
Katherina Katya

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

((I'm so sorry guys! I had camp and didn't realize that we had started.))

Sara ran down the hallway, her battery powered lantern in hand. She glared as the batteries died, making the lantern go out. She muttered to herself and felt along the wall, yelling to anyone. "Hey! Someone, anyone! I'm out here!" She found the door to the stairs and tried to walk down them, almost falling in the process. She cursed under her breath, then decided to sit down and slide. It was ridiculous, but better than breaking her neck if she fell. when she reached the last step, the ran into the basement, breathing heavily. She was secretly afraid of the dark, and had been freaking out in her mind. "I-..I'm here..!" She blinked. "Hello?" She then realized. Her camera had a flash mode. She quickly turned it on and looked around. "You guys alright?" She found an empty spot near the wall and stood there, watching everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 am

I awoke with a start.

Wait.

Awoke?

I'm staring at the night sky. I jump up and pull out my knife. I'm on the roof? The clouds seem to have cleared up. There's a mask in front of me. It's a plain white mask with the eyes outlined with Sharpie. I hold it up to my face and look through it's eyes.

I nearly topple backwards. It's standing right in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 am

(Hmm.. looks like I missed all the fun!)
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

Katherina Katya wrote:
((I'm so sorry guys! I had camp and didn't realize that we had started.))

Sara ran down the hallway, her battery powered lantern in hand. She glared as the batteries died, making the lantern go out. She muttered to herself and felt along the wall, yelling to anyone. "Hey! Someone, anyone! I'm out here!" She found the door to the stairs and tried to walk down them, almost falling in the process. She cursed under her breath, then decided to sit down and slide. It was ridiculous, but better than breaking her neck if she fell. when she reached the last step, the ran into the basement, breathing heavily. She was secretly afraid of the dark, and had been freaking out in her mind. "I-..I'm here..!" She blinked. "Hello?" She then realized. Her camera had a flash mode. She quickly turned it on and looked around. "You guys alright?" She found an empty spot near the wall and stood there, watching everyone.

( The basment doors are locked srry >.< continue yelling and someone should unlock them )
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am

After a few seconds the door to the basement opens, Standing in the doorway is a large man with long black hair, The sheer size of him cause's Sara to do a double take, The man then says in a Russian accent: "Get inside quick!" As he leads Sara into the basement room he says: the power is out so you will have to make do for now, I am going to try to find some fuel for the lanterns." He then walks off to find fuel.
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Johnny, no longer having consistent light to read,stays seated, flicking his lighter on and off for simple amusement. when Sara arrives at the basement, he approaches her.

"You ok? while I don't fear for my own safety, you seem to have arrived at the worst time *gestures to everything* But while I'm at it, you haven't noticed anything aside from general chaos, have you? No, shall we say, 'riders on the storm', at all?"
Back to top Go down
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 pm

The Man starts to breath more and more heavily. Soon, the whole room is filled with nothing but his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 pm

In reference to Johnny's comment, James abstractly says "Into this world we're this thrown, an actor out on loan." in the same fashion as Jim Morrison's Riders on the Storm.

"In all seriousness, other than the lantern going out, not really." He adds in.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Ivan walks into the room carrying a lit lantern. "I found the spare fuel." He says, He sets the lantern on the ground and walks off. "I will try to get the boiler going."
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 pm

* kim walks into the pitch black boiler room .. she bends down and begins feeling for any fuel canisters or flashlights.. as she does so she mutters *

" Please god .. god please make this quick .. come on god damn it where are the lights! "

* kim continues feeling the ground when she comes to find something hard on the floor she picks it up and begins feeling it after a few minutes she realizes that she found a partially used pack of matches .. Kim smiles with joy and try's her best to light a match in the dark room .. after a few minutes she does and she mutters *

"fantastic now lets have a real look around shall we! "

* Kim stands up match in hand only to come face to face with the suited man .. She screams deeply and loudly in utter terror and shock.. the door to the boiler room slams shut and a few words are heard before there is a loud "clank" as something large slams into a boiler *

" GAHH WHAT IN GAHH AHH! WHA HELP! M..... "Clank"... "

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 Portrait_of_a_slender_man_by_sophiemcphearson-d2xxs71-1
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Hearing Kim's scream Ivan runs to the boiler room and throws the door open knife in hand . "What is happening here" he shouts!
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

* not a sound is heard as the room remains silent *
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Carefully Ivan walks over to the lantern on the wall and lights it.
[He refueled it a few minuets before he left.}
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 pm

* a gust of wind comes from inside of the boiler room ... however there are no windows in it *
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm

"Kim?" Ivan calls out, He than turns around and starts to walk, He mutters to him self: "Ich sollte sagen, die anderen." A few minutes later he walks into the main room and says: "Kim is missing, I need your help!"

Last edited by Zetto1995 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:28 pm

* Almost as soon as the man leaves the boiler room the door slams shut again *
Back to top Go down
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 pm

The relit lantern in the basement blows out suddenly, and the sound of slippery tentacles are heard....soon the lantern turns back on suddenly but the black haired man is gone!
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 pm

"What the fuck is going on? Who the hell was that? What is happening!" James shouts.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 pm

"Calm down James, I don't know what is happening but i'm going to try to find out, First off we should figure out who all is here, I am here and so are you James, And we know Kim is missing, Now who else is here?"
Back to top Go down
Katherina Katya
Untainted
Katherina Katya

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Sara nodded. "I'm alright. No, I didn't really notice anything, but, then again, it was really dark."
She blinked as she heard the noises. "The hell? What's going on? You heard that too, right? Not just me?" She shook her head as if to clear it and started towards the boiler room. "What's going on?" She asked, trying to make her voice steady. She was shaking from fear, knowing something bad happened and that it might very well get worse. She wasn't feeling very brave at this point, and she hugged her chest in an attempt to cease her shaking.
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 am

"And what exactly is your plan to figure out what's happening, Ivan? Call Scooby Doo and the gang to check out our haunted basement?"
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 am

Catachan wrote:
"And what exactly is your plan to figure out what's happening, Ivan? Call Scooby Doo and the gang to check out our haunted basement?"
"I don't have a plan James, But we should try to stick together for now, We should also try to find the others, I know that not everyone is with us right now, As soon as we know where everyone is you and I should check upstairs for clues. I think there is at least one other person here, If so he and Sara can keep an eye on the basement and see if they cant find that tall black haired man who was with Kim. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D   Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Role-Play JOIN NOW! :D
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next