Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity

Go down 
+9
Lucas Auraelius
GunRecon
Todesfurcht
BananaBrains
CuteWithoutThe
SadDevil
Redaustin101
kingxana0
travis.wolph
13 posters
AuthorMessage
travis.wolph
Untainted
travis.wolph

Current Win Points : 1

Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity Empty
PostSubject: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Well me, my wife, and a group of our friends (10 cast total) will be making a trip to a cottage in the woods for a little vacation/movie shoot. However here is the rub, we all love slendy but we can't come up with ideas that haven't been done to death already. We have a lot already, Sony Vegas for video editing, wave pad for audio distortion/additional editing, good cameras, secluded areas, and for sledy we planned to have me (standing 6ft+) in a white morph suit and a suit on top for slendy, but our plot.....well, sucks. Obviously we know slendy can't be too main, because that would take away from his ominous-ity, but we cant think of any good 'hooks' for our plot without going way out there, and unfortunately not in the slender mythos anymore. Any and all help would be very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Well a good idea would be to throw in some other creatures. Like the Rake or something else. Another one would be to use the tree's to your advantage. Every seen poltergeist? Make those tree's attack. Hope it all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Redaustin101
Untainted
Redaustin101

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Perhaps have a creepypasta cameo that hasn't been involved with slendy like maybe Jeff, The Thing in the Window, The thing that stalks the fields.
Thats the only ones that have popped up in my mind that quickly. I wish to you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://amaranthology.com/
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 pm

I'd love to see Jeff in a slender video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Or why not feature one of the creatures from the Fear Mythos?
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Just because you have the means and opportunity to do it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to go ahead with this without a solid story idea. But just because something's been done before doesn't mean you have to rule it out (unless everyone and their mother has already done it). If you feel like you can make something with integrity and production value, then why not try?

Unless you end up on par with the infamous Slender Man Short Film. *shudder* But my fingers are crossed that it doesn't turn out that way!

And Cute has a point, there's a giant void waiting to be filled with Fear films. That could prove very interesting!

Also, if by "Jeff" you guys mean "Jeff the killer", I can only say that I hope to god that will never become Slenderverse canon. Or even acceptable.

Seriously show me any Jeff fans that are older than 15. That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 pm

All of the Slenderman movie lack gore, give me that and I'll love it.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Todesfurcht wrote:
All of the Slenderman movie lack gore, give me that and I'll love it.
My next slender series will have gore.
Back to top Go down
GunRecon
Untainted

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:27 am

Do some Slendersickness. Have a scene where you're walking through the forest, and one of your party members collapse. They'd been hiding a nosebleed for a while, and they'd been taking lots of Tums to settle their stomach.

Bob: (Collapses)
Tobias: (Checks him, sees nose bleed) Oh shit!
Mary: We need to get out of here, now!
(Sorry for generic as hell names
Personally, I've always loved the idea of Slendersickness representing 1 of 2 things.
A: Slendys around
B: The afflicted person is about to go proxy
Maybe any proxies in your movie have lucid moments, where slendy pays less attention to them
Back to top Go down
Lucas Auraelius
Untainted
Lucas Auraelius

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 am

Maybe, since you're in a forest area, tie Slendy in with ancient Pagan mythologies about forests and trees. Maybe show the remains of a scarifice to Slendy. And don't be afraid to go crazy if all your ideas lead to Batshit Land. It may actually just be crazy enough to work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StrangAeons
travis.wolph
Untainted
travis.wolph

PostSubject: Thank you all :D   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 am

The gears are running again and I've got new plots and ideas running, thanks to the following

kingxana0, CuteWithoutThe and Redaustin101: I've started doing in depth research on cp and in the fear mythos because I feel that there are a lot of good unknown creepy and fitting things out there, thanks for suggesting it:D

GunRecon: I had completely forgotten about slender-sickness till you said something, I feel like it is a wonderful idea and a nice little 'sign' as to a big 'Oh S*it' moment.

Lucas Auraelius: Pagan was my first idea and I loved it, but due to the fact my wife is a Pagan/Wiccan it was shot down.....for now>Very Happy

And last but not least thanks
BananaBrains for your input of coming up with something I can be proud of to make, probably the best advise for most anything in life for work.

And to everyone else who replies and gives helpful advise, I thank you all. Now, I'm off to work on a script thanks to you all:D
(PS while gore was an idea, i feel as if there is a fine line of what is acceptable)
Back to top Go down
casket
Untainted
casket

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Slenderman has been known to spit open bodies and put the organs in small baggies. Obviously, you can't have a realistic corpse, but if you recall, in Blair Witch Project after Josh disappears one night, a few days later Heather wakes up to finding his tongue and teeth wrapped up in that bundle of sticks and shirt fabric. So maybe a soft-gore cameo would be lovely, something like that? I don't know, just spewing ideas here.
Back to top Go down
CollenFromFear
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Can any of you sing? Because if you can, you could make it Slender Man: The Musical.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

CollenFromFear wrote:
Can any of you sing? Because if you can, you could make it Slender Man: The Musical.
This is the greatest idea a human being has ever had.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Omega wrote:
CollenFromFear wrote:

OhDearGod YES.

Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:40 pm

I'll handle the musical on my parody channel. XD

"He's here, he's here, The Slenderman is near,"
Back to top Go down
CollenFromFear
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 pm

ty10jess wrote:
Omega wrote:
CollenFromFear wrote:

OhDearGod YES.

Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity 2462919914

I present to you the 'It's Awesome Being Slender' song.

The forest's foggy and gray
What a beautiful day!
But I can't stand around
'cause I need to get on my way.

Put on a new suit, with a black tie
No time to wait, 'cause I gotta fly
Walk down the street, singing my song
If you don't run away, then you can sing along.

It's awesome being slender!
You feel like nothing can go wrong
And when life hits a bender
You can just get up and move along!

Stop for a snack
Of children downed with tea
You might not approve
But you can't stop me

Hanging up bags
On all of the trees
They say killing's hard
But it's really a breeze

Pass by the Rake
Stop for a chat
We discuss our new kills
And admire that...

It's awesome being slender!
You feel like nothing can go wrong
And when life hits a bender
You can just get up and move along!

When you look at my life
You'll have to agree
It's an obvious fact
That it's awesome being... me!

GUITAR SMASH AND APPLAUSE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity   Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Movie Ideas, Wanting some help for creativity
Page 1 of 1