Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore

Go down 
+15
Mortisyn
darkje
BruceTD
CollenFromFear
DemarkoJack
Zander
Konaa
TheMysteriousLee
Omega
DaLadybugMan
littleWhiteRABBIT
alliterator
kingxana0
altiumvidetur
Delmonty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mortisyn
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm

darkje wrote:
Yeah...I think that the blogverse could easily make a comeback, if we give it time...

There does seem to be a little resurgence at the moment, and i guess quality is more important than quantity, so the best may be yet to come Smile
Back to top Go down
http://just-waiting-to-be-found.blogspot.co.uk/
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 pm

I don't know anything that's currently running either (pun not intended). All the ones I was involved in through Atalanta and Ben are over, as far as I know. (Does that count as a generation?)
With any luck, some portion of those brought in by Slender and the other games that are all over right now will be interested enough to look further and form a new audience. If that happens, history suggests at least some of the new audience will become the new creators. So that's probably only 1% of 1% of the players, but I think that might still be a few dozen people.
Back to top Go down
elfabuloso
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 pm

I really wanted to mass-crossover and get an idea of what normally happens in the blogverse (plus I used to roleplay a lot with other people).

But then I was like "How do I contact people ;_;"

AND THUS I NEVER DID CROSSOVER

THE END
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:28 pm

elfabuloso wrote:
I really wanted to mass-crossover and get an idea of what normally happens in the blogverse (plus I used to roleplay a lot with other people).

But then I was like "How do I contact people ;_;"

AND THUS I NEVER DID CROSSOVER

THE END

I usually check the blogger profile for an e-mail. Sometimes they don't have one, but often times they do.

If you mean "how do I act when I contact people," I generally send an in-game message along with an out-of-game message [marked as out-of-game in brackets]. That way, the people who prefer to respond in-character can do so, and the people who prefer to respond out-of-character can do so.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
elfabuloso
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:

I usually check the blogger profile for an e-mail. Sometimes they don't have one, but often times they do.

If you mean "how do I act when I contact people," I generally send an in-game message along with an out-of-game message [marked as out-of-game in brackets]. That way, the people who prefer to respond in-character can do so, and the people who prefer to respond out-of-character can do so.

Both really, I am not sure if they check everything they are sent (if at all, I didn't even know I started to get PM's on blogger for a while), and I was afraid that people would either get mad at me for responding ICly or get mad at me for NOT responding ICly, but that way sounds good.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm

One of these days I'm going to sit down and actually plot out the basis of the end of my story, which has been left in limbo. Maybe then I can use certain connections I have to get a little bit of life back in.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
SpaceWolf
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 pm

It seems like nothing really major is going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Thank you for bumping a topic nearly two months old to state what most people have already stated.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
SpaceWolf
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Uh, sorry. You didn't have to be rude about it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3