Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht

Go down 
+7
britaki
BananaBrains
ChewieV2
Wintermarch
Ficus
Xilaya
KillstheBeat
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht Empty
PostSubject: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:50 pm

A place for discussion concerning Yasurc/Mirrors. All prior information should be located here, for those who are a bit confused.

Their most recent visit, from 9/12, is located here.

Last edited by KillstheBeat on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xilaya
Untainted
Xilaya

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 pm

perfect =D
I think we may really need this topic^^

Actually this may be a good time to mention my theory of the two-way portal again. The ritual canon and zero did for mirrors sounds like it should work both ways. Therefore I thought it should be possible for those to to get information automatically from or about yasurc the way that they get whatever they get from those two.
I think it may be worth a try, even if it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Ficus
Untainted
Ficus

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:01 pm

OK. Here's an exact summary (hopefully) of whats going down currently.

Mirrors offered to negotiate with us a week ago. The deal was, he/they/she/it would return the rest of avvi's package AND stop blocking us from communicating with Roivas/Natalie/Caught/etc. But, the cavot was that he/she/it/they wanted to talk to R3n3 privately. R3n3 has agreed and will be talking with mirrors tonite. In return mirrors has assured us that the rest of the package has been returned (no word about communication yet though).

He came in yesterday to clarifiy a few things about the chat (i.e. R3n3 has to be alone, can't talk to other butterflies during it, etc). We offered to make an exchange of 'good will gestures', basically to prove that we were both trustworthy. If we all remove the anti-ritual mirror writing, then he'll "release" crusay, or allow her to be protected again, or some-whosit. Neither of these things have happened yet; as we're still debating them. It was never said that we HAD to do this, or that there was a time limit. It doesn't seem to have a bearing on his chat with r3n3, merely a sign of good faith/trustworthiness. (in my humble opinion) the only reason we would do this is if we decided we wanted to continue talking/negotiating with mirrors; but the chat with r3n3 will happen regardless.

right?
Back to top Go down
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:14 pm

We're prepping R3n3 as if this were a prom date.

She's totally got this.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 am

R3n3 and Mirrors's talk is located here.

Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 pm

So, after attacking Mirrors with my magical Roivas bottle of infinite girly, prettiness and doom Mirrors set up a youtube channel and sent a message to me containing this:
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 pm

After Chewie went to all the trouble of reversing the video for us, samadoyht went and did it themselves -_-

I also wrote out a transcript because I was having difficulties hearing the whispers!

Spoiler:

Last edited by BananaBrains on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Do you think the Fairy Bottle and Envoy's vid might have been Roivas's doing? The tone of the video does change there a bit.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 pm

This is too much. I am officially scared now.

And Britaki, it could've been. The part with the jar did sound like interference. Maybe it was Roivas trying to encourage us by hijacking Mirrors' video.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:16 am

Ficus wrote:
If we all remove the anti-ritual mirror writing, then he'll "release" crusay, or allow her to be protected again, or some-whosit. Neither of these things have happened yet; as we're still debating them.

Just to clarify, I hope this isn't a consideration anymore. Mirrors had admitted in the recent visit that they lied about me be being in danger. So no anti-anti-mirror rituals huh guys? Having said that this recent video makes me wonder if we got double lied to.

Anyway I have a mini crack theory about Natalie's condition in regards to this recent video. I'm pretty sure that Mirrors is almost literal in their saying that Natalie is "asleep". Maybe mirrors got to her and forced her. Maybe they offered her a peaceful way out when she was weak and because she thought we weren't around to help, she took it.
Ie: they lifted any anti-communication barriers but there is NOBODY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. Seeing as how Caught is mentally gone and Roivas is incommuincado. Natalie was the only other we could talk to besides potentially Help3r.
Love the radio silence by the way.
That was sarcasm by the way.
So now that Chewie did that slenderbane on the mirror thing it pissed off Mirrors and now Natalie is going to "wake up". The threat from them to hurt Natalie slowly is still under review in my mind. Because It feels like mirrors now wants someone to go to the alley way. If only to try to start shit again. But the bonus is that we have Roivas there on standby so hopefully the goodies and baddies can negate each other enough for Natalie to get the stuff in this damn alley and get the hell outta there.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 am

Crusergirl wrote:
Natalie was the only other we could talk to besides potentially Help3r.

I messaged Help3r pretty recently and got no response. Not sure if that's relevant or just Help3r being Help3r, but yeah.

I don't know anything anymore. I don't want Natalie to go to the alley because not only is Mirrors there and dangerous, but i don't know how to feel about Roivas still. Of course, i don't know what other option there is, either.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 am

Crusergirl wrote:

Anyway I have a mini crack theory about Natalie's condition in regards to this recent video. I'm pretty sure that Mirrors is almost literal in their saying that Natalie is "asleep". Maybe mirrors got to her and forced her. Maybe they offered her a peaceful way out when she was weak and because she thought we weren't around to help, she took it.

I dunno, I interpreted that as waiting until she was asleep to kill her.

It also said "Send her then, we will be waiting." I assume that was in reference to the alley.
I think it's just intending to hang around their and wait for her, especially with the whole "There is a place we see better as well." thing.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 am

As I've said, I've got a feeling that Slendy is going to go Pimp-smack crazy when he notices these other supernatural fiends and avengers trying to get between him and his his new pet. (Natalie)

What should have ended up as a simple grab and go operation is most definitely going to be much more colorful. Come what may.
Back to top Go down
flunez
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:05 am

I smell a mirrors appearance in the near future

Hello all! by the way
Back to top Go down
pseudomuse
Untainted
pseudomuse

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 am

I'm still confused as to how 'love' can even be considered a weakness but maybe that's the love speaking. I can't see it for a weakness because it makes me so much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht   Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirrors/Yasurc/Samadoyht
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: