Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Wounding the Slender Man

Go down 
+14
iAmTheMiniCoop
JosiahMiller
awkwardraptor
zero
Ekaetriana
DarkShadows
TearsOfTheAmazon
apokAlypse
britaki
guitargodd97
sethlapod555
aGamingFish
Outlander
Glassbeetles
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm

awkwardactor wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:
Didn't Slendy die at the end of Wendigo?

I believe he did, but then again Wendigo is a Slender Man film that isn't very praised in the Slenderverse, and that might be going against Slender Man lore, considering the fact that it's theorized that he's immortal.

Oh, I didn't realize that it wasn't held in high regard, I personally enjoyed it. On the other hand I can understand where you are coming from with the whole immortal entity theory.

Well, when I say "not highly praised", I mean by a lot of the Slenderverse fans. I enjoyed it at quite a few parts, but it still could have been better.

Understood, but it does bring up the question of what would happen if someone did succeed in killing him. Who would take his place?

Hmm, maybe another eldritch being? No one? There has to be some kind of reiteration.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:06 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:
Didn't Slendy die at the end of Wendigo?

I believe he did, but then again Wendigo is a Slender Man film that isn't very praised in the Slenderverse, and that might be going against Slender Man lore, considering the fact that it's theorized that he's immortal.

Oh, I didn't realize that it wasn't held in high regard, I personally enjoyed it. On the other hand I can understand where you are coming from with the whole immortal entity theory.

Well, when I say "not highly praised", I mean by a lot of the Slenderverse fans. I enjoyed it at quite a few parts, but it still could have been better.

Understood, but it does bring up the question of what would happen if someone did succeed in killing him. Who would take his place?

Hmm, maybe another eldritch being? No one? There has to be some kind of reiteration.
Well, at the end of the movie Brandon transformed into a new Slender Man, and he seemed to have the strongest connection with him in the plot. Maybe if Slender Man somehow is killed, the person closest to him (Be it Proxy, Puppetmaster, etc.) assumes the role. But this is just speculation.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:58 pm

awkwardactor wrote:
Well, at the end of the movie Brandon transformed into a new Slender Man,

Whoa, wait, really? That happened? I never caught that.
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:32 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:

Yep, after Brandon says "I don't know any tall men, and I didn't kill anyone", he starts coughing up blood, smearing it around and laughing, and the next 30 seconds or so have him writhing around in his seat, turning into Slendy. (Either that or the Rake, but most descriptions say Slender Man.)
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 pm

awkwardactor wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:

Yep, after Brandon says "I don't know any tall men, and I didn't kill anyone", he starts coughing up blood, smearing it around and laughing, and the next 30 seconds or so have him writhing around in his seat, turning into Slendy. (Either that or the Rake, but most descriptions say Slender Man.)

Ehhhhhh, that occurrence is still a bit sketchy to me. Coughing up blood, laughing, and writhing in pain are all symptoms of Slender Sickness, which is just sickness from exposure to Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:48 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:

Ehhhhhh, that occurrence is still a bit sketchy to me. Coughing up blood, laughing, and writhing in pain are all symptoms of Slender Sickness, which is just sickness from exposure to Slender Man.
Also It appeared that he had lost his face during the writhing. (Again pure speculation.)
Back to top Go down
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:04 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
awkwardactor wrote:

Woah...I didnt stick around...maybe I should have??? :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrialofLeaves?feature=watch
iAmTheMiniCoop
Untainted
iAmTheMiniCoop

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm

There is a series where you could say that Slendy was slowed down, although not wounded.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://ultimateslendermanblog.tumblr.com
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:32 pm

iAmTheMiniCoop wrote:
There is a series where you could say that Slendy was slowed down, although not wounded.
Spoiler:

I'm totally fine with something slowing him down briefly, or stopping him from teleporting. I came up with an idea for my series to make him stop for a few seconds, let me tell ya: NOT EASY. (To come up with. To implement is fairly simple)
Back to top Go down
ChaplinR
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:35 pm

He would probably teleport away but before that wipe any memory of the people that injured him or become overly pissed and make your mind go through hell
Back to top Go down
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:53 pm

ChaplinR wrote:
He would probably teleport away but before that wipe any memory of the people that injured him or become overly pissed and make your mind go through hell

Exactly. Or just let you have all you memory EXCEPT wounding him.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

He seems quite crippled in DH, he limps around everywhere. I like the idea of him wiping your memory so you can't discover his weakness as well, nice theory.
Back to top Go down
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Makes you wonder how much many people have found out about him...
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:03 am

Etreo wrote:
He seems quite crippled in DH, he limps around everywhere. I like the idea of him wiping your memory so you can't discover his weakness as well, nice theory.

...I never really thought of it that way. Whoa.

Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 Ninjan11
Back to top Go down
Mashuga31
Untainted
Mashuga31

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 am

I like the idea that the Slender Man is a physical being, and that you could in essence wound him with something as simple as a knife - but he has the power to establish dominance over your mind making you too terrified to move or even not want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:30 am

Etreo wrote:
I also like that idea. On the other hand, what if you DID somehow manage to find his weakness, purely by accident?
Back to top Go down
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 pm

awkwardactor wrote:
Etreo wrote:
I also like that idea. On the other hand, what if you DID somehow manage to find his weakness, purely by accident?

You are the luckiest person ever. haha
Back to top Go down
Grandrogue
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Slenderman relies heavily on energy. "magic" or whatever is usually amounted to radiation and electricity. If you made some sort of makeshift EMP, you could make it so whenever it is activiated he could be teleported somewhere. Like he would just disappear for AT LEAST an hour whenever it is used. Also, I have always thought of a scene in a Slenderman Vlog where you kill him, through some weird weapons from the Dark Ages, or just having a priest ( thinking its a demon ) exorsize him. Then, the next video is of you, sitting in your room, 12 AM. It is Monday. Not Tuesday, when you killed him. Slendy erased a whole day to prevent his death, only those in the heart of the storm will remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounding the Slender Man   Wounding the Slender Man - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wounding the Slender Man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2