Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

WHEREISKARA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

WHEREISKARA Empty
PostSubject: WHEREISKARA   WHEREISKARA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:26 pm

So this series is rather new and has Potential:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the Description of the background for this series (quoted from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]):
Spoiler:

The first video:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

WHEREISKARA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEREISKARA   WHEREISKARA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm not 100% sure about this. It looks like it could have potential, but that was a long, monotone and sameish video. It's usually a bad idea to start off with am opening video that's 10 minutes of someone sitting down, which leads me to question how well this has actually been thought out. The acting is OK, pretty standard for a vlog, and the story is fairly good, if not 100% original. Favourite part is the kids drawings though. Jesus, disturbed much?

I think I'll watch some more before I decide if I'm really going to follow it, but the entries should get a lot more active for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

WHEREISKARA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEREISKARA   WHEREISKARA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:25 pm

I have to say, the use of the website was a great touch and adds to the ARG aspect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

WHEREISKARA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEREISKARA   WHEREISKARA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Etreo wrote:
I'm not 100% sure about this. It looks like it could have potential, but that was a long, monotone and sameish video. It's usually a bad idea to start off with am opening video that's 10 minutes of someone sitting down, which leads me to question how well this has actually been thought out. The acting is OK, pretty standard for a vlog, and the story is fairly good, if not 100% original. Favourite part is the kids drawings though. Jesus, disturbed much?
It´s funny that you say that, because actually when you look at the channel you can see that she has 2 versions of the first video up: a 14 min version and a cut down 10 min version Very Happy

sethlapod555 wrote:
I have to say, the use of the website was a great touch and adds to the ARG aspect.

You´re right with that. Smile

Last edited by TailsFoxy on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

WHEREISKARA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEREISKARA   WHEREISKARA EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:59 pm

I only watched the video that you embedded, as I should really be trying to sleep now. I agree with what Steven said about the website as well, a very nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHEREISKARA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEREISKARA   WHEREISKARA Empty

Back to top Go down

WHEREISKARA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: