Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendertrax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

Slendertrax Empty
PostSubject: Slendertrax   Slendertrax EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 pm

So some may have asked: what has the creator of Seeking Truth and Mystic done with his time since his seires has ended?

Well, several things. I've done a reading series of the Twilight sigh-ga on my main channel, and I've started a permanent review channel called "SickSlickProductions". But Slender Man mythos related-wise, I've been trying to work on this gem:

www.youtube.com/user/Slendertrax

Basically, if you enjoy Mystery Science Theater 3000...then don't watch this because I'm not as funny as they are XD; but in all seriousness, this is my main Slondor project at the moment. It's slow wait time between episodes because there's a lot of work/coordination that goes into them and I don't have the stamina to be cranking these out every other week (yet). But we have three episodes up, a fourth is in drafting process, aaaand yeah, that's about it for right now, but here, have a thread for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

Slendertrax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendertrax   Slendertrax EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Wow this is actually a pretty good idea. I'm going to have to check this out. Thanks for starting the thread on it.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com

Slendertrax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man General Discussion :: Slender Man Media-
Jump to: