Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The 3-words-story

Go down 
+32
TheBoyNeko
MrCreepyPasta
James Oliver
Thatretrodude
`MissAcidBunny`
DestroyerOfWorlds
PointlessTest
Jane And Jeff
ShadowTurtleInc
The compiler
JustinDGBZ
Todesfurcht
thexlastxdalek
SSCreator
flamey9371
BlueMarble
timeobserver2013
DKaine
awkwardraptor
Chieftain1
Tiro1000
GeorgePenn
Anateus
Dr. Squirtle
spawn250
NearTheEnd
Wowcomix
sethlapod555
River Song
Etreo
TailsFoxy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

The 3-words-story - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:17 am

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his 
tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man in rain boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the Fishstick fish pond with a bucket, but with a very tiny piece of dryer lint. I also own three hot dogs. My spaceship gets me around town when I'm bored. It is fast. My pet Slendy, knows I enjoy deep fried chicken dipped in Rake's little slender hands and a bucket of Slender spooge. I like trains, in my pants. they make me feel like dancing. You know, that when I dance, I dance badly like an octopus. But sometimes when my sonic screwdriver goes all haywire, my pants grow smaller every day. So does my brain. So then Gabe Newell walked in a booth of beautiful flowers covered in chocolate. Gabe decided to gloriously eat some big and giant, slimy, phallic shaped cheetos. They were something that caused me to barf, because they caused massive terrifying hallucinations. 

Suddenly, Slenderman appeared and then caused the end of Belgium during the beginning of WW3. The war caused five socks and two turtle doves to explode gloriously. Slenderman then made pancakes in a frying pan and toothbrush in the living room while Gabe Newell watches
. Gabe found Slenderman listening to the Harlem Shake and Gangnam Style, but Half Life 3 will never come to Belgium in bulk. Gabe Newell enters the room and says, "Yo." Randy Jackson then rips off his mouth for taking huge amounts of Half Life 3 brand sugar cookies when Tommy Wiseau says "Oh hi, Mark! Where is the fat juicy Cheetos that Gabe ate?" Mark replied, "His stomach, obviously." Cthulhu was displeased with that answer and tried to explain to them that Tommy was an alien from FudgeLand. He then went on a tirade of rampent  for the steam parade that would blow up Russia. Gabe looks at Mark and pops the question "Will you refrain from chewing on my veiny rock solid virgin mary teacup?" This then caused Cthulhu and Tommy to explode into big puffy rainbows. Gabe then shouts, "I have never seen such a rocket launcher fulled with my greasy cats of chairs, since HL3 was officially canceled by my fluffy friend Pikachu Octopus McMahon. Pikachu then slams Andre The Giant into the wall of horrible doom and sighs saying "Ha Ha Ha".

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 am

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his 
tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man in rain boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the Fishstick fish pond with a bucket, but with a very tiny piece of dryer lint. I also own three hot dogs. My spaceship gets me around town when I'm bored. It is fast. My pet Slendy, knows I enjoy deep fried chicken dipped in Rake's little slender hands and a bucket of Slender spooge. I like trains, in my pants. they make me feel like dancing. You know, that when I dance, I dance badly like an octopus. But sometimes when my sonic screwdriver goes all haywire, my pants grow smaller every day. So does my brain. So then Gabe Newell walked in a booth of beautiful flowers covered in chocolate. Gabe decided to gloriously eat some big and giant, slimy, phallic shaped cheetos. They were something that caused me to barf, because they caused massive terrifying hallucinations. 

Suddenly, Slenderman appeared and then caused the end of Belgium during the beginning of WW3. The war caused five socks and two turtle doves to explode gloriously. Slenderman then made pancakes in a frying pan and toothbrush in the living room while Gabe Newell watches
. Gabe found Slenderman listening to the Harlem Shake and Gangnam Style, but Half Life 3 will never come to Belgium in bulk. Gabe Newell enters the room and says, "Yo." Randy Jackson then rips off his mouth for taking huge amounts of Half Life 3 brand sugar cookies when Tommy Wiseau says "Oh hi, Mark! Where is the fat juicy Cheetos that Gabe ate?" Mark replied, "His stomach, obviously." Cthulhu was displeased with that answer and tried to explain to them that Tommy was an alien from FudgeLand. He then went on a tirade of rampent  for the steam parade that would blow up Russia. Gabe looks at Mark and pops the question "Will you refrain from chewing on my veiny rock solid virgin mary teacup?" This then caused Cthulhu and Tommy to explode into big puffy rainbows. Gabe then shouts, "I have never seen such a rocket launcher fulled with my greasy cats of chairs, since HL3 was officially canceled by my fluffy friend Pikachu Octopus McMahon. Pikachu then slams Andre The Giant into the wall of horrible doom and sighs saying "Ha Ha Ha".

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 am

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 am

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume

The 3-words-story - Page 9 1505-70
[b style="font-size: 1.2em;"]Todesfurcht[/b]Observer

Title: Fear Of Death
Current Win Points: 38
Bloodtype: Coca-Cola

The 3-words-story - Page 9 Icon_user_profile The 3-words-story - Page 9 Icon_contact_pm

Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 am

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on sunday
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags
Back to top Go down
`MissAcidBunny`
Anxious
`MissAcidBunny`

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold
Back to top Go down
`MissAcidBunny`
Anxious
`MissAcidBunny`

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm

The 3-words-story - Page 9 1505-70
[b style="font-size: 1.2em;"]Todesfurcht[/b]Observer

Title: Fear Of Death
Current Win Points: 46
Bloodtype: Coca-Cola

The 3-words-story - Page 9 Icon_user_profile The 3-words-story - Page 9 Icon_contact_pm
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink

Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit
Back to top Go down
`MissAcidBunny`
Anxious
`MissAcidBunny`

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes furry rump. I
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes furry rump. I said "Hey
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes furry rump. I said "Hey Cthulhu and Tommy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes furry rump. I said "Hey Cthulhu and Tommy, you're getting married
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes furry rump. I said "Hey Cthulhu and Tommy, you're getting married but who was
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3-words-story
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next