Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Shima's Ideabox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHiveMinded
Untainted
TheHiveMinded

Current Win Points : 4

Shima's Ideabox Empty
PostSubject: Shima's Ideabox   Shima's Ideabox EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Anyone remember me? Yes? No? Maybe? Ahh, screw it.

I wouldn't have come back here unless I had an idea. And boy, have I been having my fair share of ideas surrounding a Slender series as of late.

First, a name; I'm thinking of either WhoresPantry, AManNamedShima, or LoneWalker.

Second off, the overall idea; The main focus of my Slenderman series isn't really going to BE on the Slenderman; It's going to, instead, be on the Funnymouth creepypasta (You really owe it to yourself to read it if you haven't already), as I feel that the idea surrounding Funnymouth hasn't been done to death as much as Slenderman has.

Third off, the Gimmick; Instead of doing this 'normally', such as on a Vlog or Blog, I'm going to use a different, overlooked method; Sound only. This whole series will be played out via a series of uploads on SoundCloud; with sound being the only medium of conveying ideas, I see a lot more possibility for riddles and ideas. Think of it in the same vein as the old radio dramas that used to get played.

Finally, why I think this would work; As you might be able to tell from up there, my ideas aren't concrete yet, And i'm not even sure if I'm going to go through with this. I need a lot more time and care over my ideals before I act on them, and thus, I come to you guys for you to question them. If anything seems odd, or unanswered, drop me a reply and I'll get back to you on it.

Why sound? Simple.

I help with the glitch sounds for StrangeAeons. I make some glitched up music on my main SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/shima33/eye), And he uses it as he wants to.

How 'bout 'dat shit.

~Shima.33
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

Shima's Ideabox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shima's Ideabox   Shima's Ideabox EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Im interested in the audio aspect. I've been wanting an audio diary series for a loong time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

Shima's Ideabox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shima's Ideabox   Shima's Ideabox EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:35 pm

I just got done reading the Funny Mouth creepypasta. That creepypasta could translate VERY WELL into a series, whether vlog, blog, or otherwise. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Shima's Ideabox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shima's Ideabox   Shima's Ideabox Empty

Back to top Go down

Shima's Ideabox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: