Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Group Movie Project.

Go down 
+3
Riddle
Lumine
I.F.Studios
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Group Movie Project. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Movie Project.   Group Movie Project. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Nice start to the plot, but posting two different entries twice is still double posting. Just trying to warn you cause it can elicit bad reactions.
Back to top Go down
TheArmadaBledd
Anxious
TheArmadaBledd

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Group Movie Project.   Group Movie Project. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Ah, yes, much as timeobserver says, double posting IS against the rules. If you need to, feel free to take the time to catch up on the rules. Just consider this a friendly warning.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Group Movie Project.   Group Movie Project. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
I.F.Studios
Untainted
I.F.Studios

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Group Movie Project.   Group Movie Project. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:36 pm

(I have read and understand the rules, also changed some of my replies to fit the rules)

timeobserver2013 wrote:
What I mean is that, you could try to incorporate something new into the Slenderman. Sure, there are the Operator symbols, proxies, Slendersickness, but I mean like create an origin or urban legend, like disappearances from the 1940s or something, and how those past disappearances connect with modern day disappearances. Also, how about including Slendy in the background of old vintage photographs around that time period. Forget what I said with local legends.

I actually did some searching on the Wendigo creature you mentioned. As I only really looked at SlenderMan for research on this movie. Though the pictures of SlenderMan and the Wendigo vary a lot but they do share some common traits. So I thought that in the movie, and this is really up to you guys/girls. Since this movie is being filmed in Canada, I though that the characters would refer to him as the Wendigo, also have no prior knowledge to the existence of SlenderMan. Though I know that is kinda a cliché at this point, and it just seems like it fits into the plot of being scared and nieve enough to venture into the woods with someone whom they just met.

But feel free to change the plot if you want to fit it more.

As for incorporating the disappearance of 1940 I can only assume you are talking about Fair, NH when 572 people seemingly left their homes, walked up a mountain and were all found dead. I can't really see how I might incorporate that into the story, I came up with one way that I think might work, with a couple different starters.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Movie Project.   Group Movie Project. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Movie Project.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2