Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

MWAHAHA-hi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
E3XERIA
Untainted
E3XERIA

Current Win Points : 0

MWAHAHA-hi Empty
PostSubject: MWAHAHA-hi   MWAHAHA-hi EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 pm

the tall slender girl watched from on top a building, her dress waved in the air and all you could see was the Staples on her mouth reflecting the moon. as she sat still, slenderman walked up beside her holding a rag doll with one tentacle, and wraps another one around her arm and suddenly his thoughts poor into her mind "You were gone" Exeria stands up at the words and turned around "I cant live on animal blood anymore, its slowing down my healing process, i- i" her words were interrupted my the sickness she had picked up." im surviving on humans that are practically almost dead already". slender was still facing her, but then more thoughts were let into the girls mind "thats not why im here" "vendors lose again, we know how you got the sickness, and its not the animals". exeria got up, her ribs were showing through her pale-ish grey skin, her bones looked as though they would puncture through the flesh, she suddenly turned around to see you and 3 other slenders looking at her weird. ( this is were you come in)
Back to top Go down
http://e3xeria.deviantart.com/

MWAHAHA-hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: