Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Across mediums or all in one bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

Across mediums or all in one bag Empty
PostSubject: Across mediums or all in one bag   Across mediums or all in one bag EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

I have experienced many forms of Slender Man stories. Some are all on YouTube (for the most part) and others are everywhere.
I was wondering what you prefer and how you prefer it as well as ideas for how people should go about doing this.
I hope this isn't too vague
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
CynicalCircle
Untainted
CynicalCircle

Current Win Points : 1

Across mediums or all in one bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across mediums or all in one bag   Across mediums or all in one bag EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 am

It depends on the media, really. A YT channel and a Twitter, for example, are easy to follow. Multiple YT channels is fine but sometimes can get tricky if people want to marathon the series (which is why I maintain a full MH playlist). I don't think one should really try getting much more spread out than EMH, though; I often hear complaints about how one has to read the wiki to really understand it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/5Five2Two3Three/feed?filter=2

Across mediums or all in one bag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: