Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone Empty
PostSubject: Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone   Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:44 pm

[Welcome!]

As a brief start I just wanna note: Anime isn't easy (for me) to explain..so I suppose if you don't know what it is just look it up online...look at some pictures ETC.

So as another brief note..this is a serious-ish roleplay so don't go Rainbow Dash on me T^T

As a final note...don't try to make anime characters based off any ALREADY EXCISTING ones...okay?...good!

[Quick Backstory]

The town of Kirimoto has been known for it's tourism sites but also has a shady past...After the murder of the last monarch of Japan the town was filled with chaos for the first 3 years...But on the fourth year...peace returned but,... Peace never lasts...and an army has come..to reclaim what the say was always theirs... A group of unlucky persons have come down to a choice...fight for their town...or join the forces that wish nothing more than to destroy them?

[Character application sheet.]

Name:

Side(The town..or the army? betrayals are allowed and encouraged!):

Appearance:

Backstory:

Equipment:

Anything else:

[Rules]

1: this is set in Japan...but since it IS anime based I won't give it a time base...but this army isn't like a point and shoot...they use swords, sythes, and pretty much your general anime fighting styles (I.E. Soul eater and SAO //Sword Art Online//)

2: This hopefully can steer clear of Hentai but generally anime can turn their so..I won't encourage it..but sometimes it IS impossible to intervene..

3: Cursing (swear words) Are most certainly allowed!

4: As I said..do NOT use already established Anime characters (I.E. Soul and Kirito)

5: DO NOT GOD-MOD!..I highly support making new characters so dieing won't be suck an issue!..we want and we NEEDC people to die..it brings out my favorite part of anime..RAGE!

6: Your back story and such need to be of quialityand match the story line..but most of us won't know your story...

7: When typing an action simply write it like so: Kim walked towards the tree.

8: When stating something write it as so: "What nice leaves.."

9: When thinking do as so: -I wonder how they got such a nice tree..-

10: Have fun! I've been wanting to get something like this up for a LONG time..so here it is!

Signed  -J&J
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone   Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm

//DAMN DOUBLE POST IGNORE THIS ONE!\\
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com

Anime Roleplay: Now Your Gone
Page 1 of 1