Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

We are the Monsters (RP idea)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

We are the Monsters (RP idea) Empty
PostSubject: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:09 am

Some say monsters are just works of fiction, creatures invented by people to justify their sad little lives and give themselves some sort of meaning.

Little do they know, monsters are real. They hunt in the dark and light, taking people and consuming them, dragging them into the darkness and devouring them. 

There is one truth in this world, monsters exist. They are creatures created by the denizens of a realm known as Nightscape, created so that the creatures can feed on the fear of those who live in our world, eventually feasting upon the souls of their victims. Conventional weapons can not harm these beasts. Nothing short of explosives even slow them down. In truth, humanity should have been dragged into the darkness of insanity much sooner. 

But humans were gifted with an advantage, a way to fight back. Some humans were born with souls that were empty. Those birthed with an empty soul draw the monsters into themselves, entrapping them within the emptiness and taking their power for themselves. With this power they can fight against the monsters that are brought to this world.

After all, what better to fight a monster then another monster?

Brought together by an organization known as 'Storybook' those who have absorbed monsters into them are tasked with defending the souls of humanity, or die trying.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

So this was an idea I had for an RP sometime back. Basically players are humans who had been hunted by a monster (creepypasta preferred) and would have been killed, if not for having been born with the ability to house a creature inside of them. The creature they have gives them abilities that make them more powerful then the average person, but also slowly destroy them. Mind, body, and soul slowly are eaten by the creature inside of them. The only way to halt the destruction of their bodies is to devour the essence of other monsters. 

Max player limit would probably be 5-6. 

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me! I haven't RP'd in a while so I'd be up for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 am

Cool cool...

O-O

I wanna...
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:04 am

That sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:01 pm

So is this gonna happen???
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm game! How do we set up characters?
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 pm

https://slendernation.forumotion.com/t3788-we-are-the-monsters-character-sheets#81766

Character sheets. Anyone can apply, but only five will be accepted. It is first come first serve on monsters, so try not to get angry if someone grabs your favorite before you have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are the Monsters (RP idea)   We are the Monsters (RP idea) Empty

Back to top Go down

We are the Monsters (RP idea)
Page 1 of 1