Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eudaemon
Untainted

Current Win Points : 8

Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.  Empty
PostSubject: Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.    Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:02 pm

So I've kinda been away for a while when nothing was updating and if you were ever in the Literature subforum you saw the progress as I was trying while writing a book based on the Slenderverse. Well I finished it and was contacted by a small publisher and hope to release it before Halloween. When I started writing it I wanted to make a long fiction form of story that I didn't really see existing. Blogs are good but I personally was more of a fan of the Vlogs so the style of the story is closer to something like Marble Hornets/TJandAmy/MLAnderson. I was going for bleak and claustrophobic with a large helping of madness. I made a video that's a prequel to the book that does a good job of setting the tone. It keeps threatening to become an actual series but for now it's the lone video so I didn't think it qualified for a trailhead.

And if anyone wants from advance copies and are willing to posts reviews (that I can link too) PM me.
Back to top Go down
Voidmaster
Anxious
Voidmaster

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.    Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:01 am

I'd be really interested in getting my hands on an early copy, but the Contact button on your website didn't quite work for me, I'm afraid.

I'll send you a message on SlenderNation here, and maybe we can work something out?

Can't wait to read it! Smile
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.    Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:14 am

Oh that already  looks awesome Smile
If it will be getting a series than it would be very cool ^^
Hmm i´d like to read your book, but sadly i´m really bad at doing reviews Sad
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
eudaemon
Untainted

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.    Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Voidmaster wrote:
I'd be really interested in getting my hands on an early copy, but the Contact button on your website didn't quite work for me, I'm afraid.

I'll send you a message on SlenderNation here, and maybe we can work something out?

Can't wait to read it! Smile
Hrm, well if the contact didn't work on Childofdoors.com then yea, I need to look into that. The one on AlienGeometries.com probably works but I haven't checked it in a while. And I'm also terribly lazy about some things when I'm focusing on editing or writing.
TailsFoxy wrote:
Oh that already  looks awesome Smile
If it will be getting a series than it would be very cool ^^
Hmm i´d like to read your book, but sadly i´m really bad at doing reviews Sad
A review could just be your opinion in a few sentences of what you thought of the book. It doesn't have to be a formal critique. And if you mean a series of videos like the one above, well, I've thought about it. It was a lot of fun planning and making the video and I actually have a bunch of characters I have outlined that aren't in the book and I might make a few more videos but I don't know if I'd want to do a full blown video series. Now the funny part here is that a few months ago the apartment building next to me burned down and almost killed us, this building is maybe 40 feet away so the fire was close and everything still smells like smoke. But it's taken a long time for the insurance people to put up the money so there's a burnt out spooky building right next to me and damn if it isn't tempting to try and do something with it before they tear it down.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.    Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 am

Ah i see....then i will propably send you a PM Wink
And WOAH! If i were you i would already be filming there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.    Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Child of Doors prequel/trailer and call for reviewers.
Page 1 of 1