Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

How to get blog viewers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

How to get blog viewers? Empty
PostSubject: How to get blog viewers?   How to get blog viewers? EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:19 pm

I made a Slenderblog in September, and I just don't know how to get it out there, so people can actually get interested. I know people these days don't read slenderblogs too much, but how do I get more people to read it?
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Cybermat47
Untainted
Cybermat47

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: How to get blog viewers?   How to get blog viewers? EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:21 am

If you want, I could tell my friends to take a look. If you give me a link, I'll check it out and post it on my Facebook wall.
Back to top Go down
lolitics
Anxious
lolitics

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: How to get blog viewers?   How to get blog viewers? EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Mine seems to be moderately successful, as Slenderblogs go, and all I did was post a trailhead here, and post some other stuffs on other forums.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: How to get blog viewers?   How to get blog viewers? EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:03 pm

lolitics wrote:
Mine seems to be moderately successful, as Slenderblogs go, and all I did was post a trailhead here, and post some other stuffs on other forums.
and don´t forget my masterposts/posts about your updates on SW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: How to get blog viewers?   How to get blog viewers? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Well, for those of you who want to check it out, here it is:
Jon's Log
Beware, the beginning is shitty, since I wrote a plot but realised it's kinda crap on the fifth post or so, so I changed it quite a lot. I'm thinking of ending it soon and writing a new, properly done blog. Readers (if any), brace for an ending in a couple of posts. Criticism welcome, so I can change things in my next blog.

Last edited by BlueMarble on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: How to get blog viewers?   How to get blog viewers? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:51 pm

i just added it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get blog viewers?   How to get blog viewers? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get blog viewers?
Page 1 of 1