Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)

Go down 
+5
timeobserver2013
NearTheEnd
Mennos
Chieftain1
The Doctor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) Empty
PostSubject: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 pm

SOOOOO... this was just sent to a friend of mine via Tumblr Anon:

Quote :
Just an fyi, you will not be allowed to participate in a PorcelainSpiders tinychat if one is ever made. The creators have been made aware of your shortcomings and the disgusting behavior you have exhibited in the past and they do not want someone as toxic as you playing in their game. They appreciate your being active in the fandom but please, buzz off. Thanks.

WOW. Obviously these creators are EXTREME prudes. I mean, someone who has gone to bat for this series time and time again being shot down and insulted like this? Yeah, good job. If the creators read this, you can be sure that you've lost a viewer, a subscriber, and a crap ton of respect from a whole lot of people. Once again, good job.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Okay..What exactly happen? I don't really understand what's going on?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 pm

That's just a tiny bit ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:40 pm

HI EVERYONE. WOW OKAY. Let me pick this apart because I can.
First off, I kinda wanna know context of this? Imma give your friend the benefit of the doubt but I guess I wanna know why they would say something like this? Even if they DID do something, though... Why would they say this? Bad. Bad. Bad vlog ethic. Horrid, really. There's always going to be someone you're not too fond of watching your vlog. There were multiple people like that in TU5. Wanna know what to do? Get over it and be happy you have views. The second you start getting picky about WHO EXACTLY watches your series is when you might as well just say, "well how about no one watches it." And even if they dont want them to participate in the ARG or whatever they have going on, they can't exactly control that either. People can choose what they want to do. If you're a control freak about who watches and participates, then count on no one doing it. This is horrible, horrible ethic to have and it makes my already disinterest in the series dwindle down to the negatives. I hope they change their attitudes because its actually kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:52 pm

I won't go into much detail, as I don't have all the facts. What I know is that my friend had some stuff happen in the past that dealt with CNS. Things got said and done, and everyone left mad. Regardless of what happened, you'd think that they would find some other way of going about it. I mean, I wasn't too keen on a genderbent MH to begin with. I'm far too much of a fan of the original to see any hope of success in PS. But, when they pull something like this, it proves to me that they obviously aren't capable of running a decent and impartial ARG. There, I've said it.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:03 pm

I understand. Yeah, they need to have a better way. I mean, just my opinion, but MH isn't something I'm too keen on and just a plain ole regurgitation of MH absolutely does not interest me and no matter how its gone about, never will. If you don't want someone to view/say anything/have anything to do with a project of yours, don't put it on the internet. Unfortunately for everyone the internet is of public domain which means anyone and everyone (even people you don't like) can and will watch and say things about said thing. If they didn't want a person or persons having something to do with their project, they should NOT have even put it on the internet. That's just how this works. And don't even get me started on CNS. That's a conversation for you and I to talk about behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Jesus...and the Unfiction subforum is probably at it's busiest in a while (you're Gordon_ramsay right Doc?).

I'm not in a position to judge who's who. But what I can say is that after following what's going on, some videos, screenshots, etc. that if it is not meant to be plagiarism, I would classify it as fanfiction. 

(I mean, I do write fanfiction and based on dictionaries, this is pretty much fanfiction.)
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:15 am

So I was told earlier that the person who sent the anon message was not part of the PS group. BUT, my points still stand. I mean, if anyone starts a series but doesn't want someone to see it or participate, well....putting it on the internet isn't for you. All this being said, don't speak for someone else's series. If you don't like someone else watching someone else's series literally squeeze a lemon directly into your eye. God, I hate idiots.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 am

Mmmmm sounds like someone doesn't want a good reputation. In all seriousness though if you're making a series (sorry I don't really know much about PS) and you want it to survive the onslaught of the internet then you have to not turn people away. This goes deeper than just a bad rep I know, but there are still things you just don't say to people anyway. I'm sorry that happened Doc.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 am

by the way, we also have a Porcelain Spiders Thread where you can discuss about it too. (also could somebody please be so nice and update it with the newest happenings for me? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Bleh, this is so confusing. First, it was someone from PS who sent the person that message, then it was someone who wasn't in PS, and now no one knows. URGH.
BOTTOM LINE:
- Don't turn someone away from your series/ARG. That's stupid and you might as well delete whatever it is you're working on if you're gonna do that.
- Don't speak for someone else's series. That's not your place and you need to shove whatever problem you have up your ass.

There. Boom. Fite me.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Near come on to skype and i can fully explain it to you Razz
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:33 pm

And at last I see the liiiiight~
Anyway. Okay. It was someone outside of PS. Won't name names. Anyway. If you are thinking of dragging old drama into a new ARG, follow the following steps:
1. Think about what your problem is with the person.
2. Think about whether or not it has anything to do with the new ARG.
3a. If yes, try your best to avoid that person. Remember, there is always going to be someone in life you don't like. Deal with it! That's life!
3b. If no, SHUT UP. LITERALLY. SHUT UP. SHOVE A DRILL UP YOUR BUTTHOLE AND DRILL IT. BECAUSE YOU ARE BUTTHURT AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
4. Bitch about it on your blog.
5. Try your hardest not to be childish.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 pm

NearTheEnd wrote:
And at last I see the liiiiight~
Anyway. Okay. It was someone outside of PS. Won't name names. Anyway. If you are thinking of dragging old drama into a new ARG, follow the following steps:
1. Think about what your problem is with the person.
2. Think about whether or not it has anything to do with the new ARG.
3a. If yes, try your best to avoid that person. Remember, there is always going to be someone in life you don't like. Deal with it! That's life!
3b. If no, SHUT UP. LITERALLY. SHUT UP. SHOVE A DRILL UP YOUR BUTTHOLE AND DRILL IT. BECAUSE YOU ARE BUTTHURT AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
4. Bitch about it on your blog.
5. Try your hardest not to be childish.

I aprove of all of those points. Smile
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Watched
Riddle

Current Win Points : 212

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:25 am

Yeah, what Near said.

When people are bring their own personal options on someone into something like this... Ugh. They're aiming to hurt one person, but in the end they'll hurt the creators, all of the fans etc. when people start to think that they did that and so on. Anonymous hate is shit and it causes more shit. u__u
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/fuckingoyster
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:53 pm

This whole drama thing reminds me of a podcast.
Near and I participated in an ARG forever ago, and we made a little bit of a bad name for ourselves because we were young and our other friends in our 'group' were a bunch of asshats.
The result was a lot of hurt feelings on both sides, a podcast ripping our series, and a whole lot of drama.
Since then, we still receive a little bit of scorn from lost friends, but obviously we've changed. The slenderverse is far too political/opinionated. People change for the better, and it's not okay to be an asshole years later. 
Needless to say, we've all apologized and 'paid our dues' so to speak. So I think it's time for this 'who hates who' drama to end.
That's really all I have to say on this matter, and any matter concerning someone's opinions on someone else for something they did years ago.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Yeah. All of this is bringing old crap into something new, and that'll only end in hurt on everyone's end. Really all they're doing is pissing into a sea of piss. And at the end of the day, it all just boils down to people not being mature. I don't speak for Doc and the entirety of SN, but I personally won't judge someone on their past no matter what it is. If you do not do any transgressions to me or my loved ones, you're okay in my book.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Thank you guys very much <3
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:42 pm

I'm actually going to say this here because it was on Tumblr and not everyone has that. 

I was part of CNS when Tails was in it. I was one of the females he made uncomfortable in the past. That's the past. We can all see he has since worked to change. 
My bottom line: If someone who was offended can go to bat for someone and call them their friend, grow the fuck up and get your facts straight.

Edit: And to anyone who thinks I send Anon hate on Tumblr, please know I don't. I find Anon hate very pointless and I will tell you to your face if I have a problem.

Last edited by Avatar Satsuki on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to clear a little something up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)   This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is just too much... (PorcelainSpiders)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: