Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Suspicion (CNS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

Current Win Points : 42

Suspicion (CNS) Empty
PostSubject: Suspicion (CNS)   Suspicion (CNS) EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Suspicion (CNS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicion (CNS)   Suspicion (CNS) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:29 pm

So caught tries really hard to find STK and acts very weird(almost a bit Help3r-ish), which causes Natalie to secretly film him behind his back. o.o
(Also, wow, STK has a rather big killcount o.o)
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

Suspicion (CNS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicion (CNS)   Suspicion (CNS) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:19 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
So caught tries really hard to find STK and acts very weird(almost a bit Help3r-ish), which causes Natalie to secretly film him behind his back. o.o

This is just an extended version of what he was doing before. It seems he's fixated and obsessed, and that's probably scaring Nat, but not so much that she won't still help. I learned a little bit from this, as somewhat of an outsider to the butterflies and cns fandom, but not so much that I feel like I have a solid grasp on really anything yet.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Suspicion (CNS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicion (CNS)   Suspicion (CNS) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:36 pm

xyzombie wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:

This is just an extended version of what he was doing before. It seems he's fixated and obsessed, and that's probably scaring Nat, but not so much that she won't still help. I learned a little bit from this, as somewhat of an outsider to the butterflies and cns fandom, but not so much that I feel like I have a solid grasp on really anything yet.

Well, there is a little thing that happened between the last video and this one, Caught himself came into the chat on may 2nd and later again on may 11th and both times he already acted rather weird, paranoid and blamed himself for the happenings involving 2 of the butterflies getting hurt heavily by stk. Also, he wanted them to send in their real names and didn´t want to reveal for what, but as you can see , the video answered that question. (there also is a video of his last visits, but idk if i can post them here^^)
Oh and also, the cnsstills tumblr posted several screenshots of the latest video:
Part 1,Part 2 and Part 3.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

Suspicion (CNS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicion (CNS)   Suspicion (CNS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspicion (CNS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: