Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So I'm back... in some capacity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

So I'm back... in some capacity Empty
PostSubject: So I'm back... in some capacity   So I'm back... in some capacity EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:02 am

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back... in some capacity   So I'm back... in some capacity EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:39 am

Welcome back!

The mythos aren't fading or dead, we have so many fresh takes and series'. Sure, the old blood of the vlog scene is going out but where MH ended we gained about four more high quality series' in it's place.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back... in some capacity   So I'm back... in some capacity EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Welcome back from me too Smile
I would say the mythos itself is not dying, but the forums are having a rough time atm :/ (not only SN, but also on UF)
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back... in some capacity   So I'm back... in some capacity EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:04 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back... in some capacity   So I'm back... in some capacity EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Hey there, and welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back... in some capacity   So I'm back... in some capacity Empty

Back to top Go down

So I'm back... in some capacity
Page 1 of 1