Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognitus999
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm Empty
PostSubject: Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm   Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:47 am

Hello all,

I've been looking around to see if I can find the answer o this, but a lot of the material or resources have dried up over the last couple of years.

This is about Zeke Strahm, who likely needs no introduction but just in case he does, here's the opening to his page on the Slender Nation wikia:

Quote :
Ezekiel Strahm, more commonly known as Zeke, was a detective from New England and the main protagonist of the blog stories Seeking Truth and The Mystic. Often cited as the first active fighter against Slender Man, Zeke sparked a revolutionary movement against Slender Man and his followers that remains to this day. His fight lasted for two years until his death in early 2012.

So he's definitely dead? I mean, I've watched the video and all, but considering how many people in the mythos seem to die and spring back to life a little later on, I just want to make sure I haven't missed a blog post or something that suggests he's still out there... Strahm has definitely met the Choir Invisible, agreed?
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm   Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:08 am

Zeke Strahm has perished, with a 99% likelihood.   However one can talk to his writer if you need to know for absolute certainty.
Back to top Go down
Incognitus999
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm   Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:33 pm

zero wrote:
Zeke Strahm has perished, with a 99% likelihood.   However one can talk to his writer if you need to know for absolute certainty.

Okaydokie. Well that's disappointed.  Razz

Thank you
Back to top Go down
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm   Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Zeke is for certain gone from this world. However, I've always maintained that I would re-visit the universe if I felt I had another story worth telling. There were certain plot points that I left open for that reason.

So, if the idea ever comes, I'll come back, but not with Zeke. Until then, I'm perfectly happy being retired and making cameos in Dark Harvest XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm   Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm Empty

Back to top Go down

Fact Checking: Zeke Strahm
Page 1 of 1