Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

EverymanHYBRID Locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bard
Anxious
Bard

Current Win Points : 48

EverymanHYBRID Locations Empty
PostSubject: EverymanHYBRID Locations   EverymanHYBRID Locations EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm

So, the discussion of the newest video prompted me to make a map...

View EverymanHYBRID locations in a larger map
...and here it is. It unfortunately helps me little, because I live in the middle of the country where everything is more spread out that this, so I can't accurately judge the distances between things. May be useful for those of you that live closer to where the action's happening, though.

A note: I was only able to find the coordinates for one of the boxes, so I didn't put them on here. The help of anyone less lazy and more willing to drudge through the ginormous unfiction thread to find them than I (or at least willing to point me in the right direction from in-game sources, because I completely missed all but the slushpops one) would be appreciated, but otherwise I'll leave them out.

I'll probably update this whenever a new location is mentioned/shown.
Back to top Go down

EverymanHYBRID Locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: EverymanHYBRID-
Jump to: