Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
+51
Rats808
EvilRhino229
Huaimoitu
Erratic
TailsFoxy
PARADOX intent
FacelessNightmare
Death
UniqueStar
Geisterdamen
ChaosGamma
Nimbus
Dazed
GameGal119
Konaa
Broeckchen
FreedomCaged
Verdett
Tiro1000
littleWhiteRABBIT
DaLadybugMan
quofomo
Toxiandra
MadameMiz
Omega
Squidmama
shusshoku
DFW
Pryex
Somebody
Sam4books
Wintermarch
Valeius
Eric
KillstheBeat
Shayde
Coonae
Aciidwire
QhaoticZombie
Lotus
XuchilVith
Vivi
SliceandDice
Dr Shlub
Zander
ThirdChickenFromTheLeft
zero
AlanAuch
Mr. Jeebles
nelsonizzy
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Death
Observer

Current Win Points : 73

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Are we sharing chumhandles?
thanatosArbiter
Back to top Go down
Huaimoitu
Untainted
Huaimoitu

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Now that I caught up again...

All I can say is...

Thank you for making it what I always dreamed it would be, Hussie. Ships I like deserve nothing less than that.
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 am

Guys, I'm sad. I just can't believe that the bard is gone. It's like the Michael Jackson of Homestuck :'(
But now we all know that Caliborn at least feels bad about it.

But he was never specifically labeled "DEAD"...
Foreshadowing

Last edited by EvilRhino229 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates happened oh my god.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
Rats808
Untainted
Rats808

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Gamzee isn't dead, yo. He's god tier, like whoever is on the computer said. God tiers can only die under specific circumstances, and being randomly gunned down by the dude you want to help doesn't qualify.
Back to top Go down
Royal Flush
Anxious
Royal Flush

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:36 pm

I think a good time near the future Caliborn will start lighting up to Gamzee. I'm pretty sure he'll make him his bitch but I do at least see them getting along. Plus I dunno I feel we'll be exploring some AU's pretty soon due to Caliborn's quest going on. At least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/davincimedici/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Rats808 wrote:
Gamzee isn't dead, yo. He's god tier, like whoever is on the computer said. God tiers can only die under specific circumstances, and being randomly gunned down by the dude you want to help doesn't qualify.

Nah, pretty sure that it was established that Gamzee's not God Tier. He's only dressed like it.

Of course we now know that it's because he's the clown character or some arbitrary shit like that.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Rats808 wrote:

Nah, pretty sure that it was established that Gamzee's not God Tier. He's only dressed like it.

Of course we now know that it's because he's the clown character or some arbitrary shit like that.

Gamzee is in a costume but is too "important" to die, although Hussie (the computer?) seems worried when Caliborn tries to hurt him, so he plays elevator music to stop it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Glassbeetles wrote:
DaLadybugMan wrote:
Rats808 wrote:

Gamzee is in a costume but is too "important" to die, although Hussie (the computer?) seems worried when Caliborn tries to hurt him, so he plays elevator music to stop it.

Although for the most part, Hussie/Narrator was okay with Caliborn beating Gamzee senseless with a crowbar.
That and Caliborn literally broke the fourth wall. Literally. But all that's okay, you know why?
You can't keep down the clown.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:50 pm

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=008379

Homosuck is amazing.

NOTE: Officially revived.

Last edited by Dr.Squirtle on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Friendly Mod reminder: please don't revive threads that have not been posted in for more than two months. If you'd like to revive a thread, please message a Moderator or an Admin first, get permission, and make sure to note in your post that you have permission to do so. 

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*   Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestuck discussion thread *Spoilers*
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21